Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Dcb!!!

Ara
    Looking good man. Can't wait to see it all done.

new2cats
    Thanks ARA; bad pictures, i know...could not get good perspective..will take some in rigging!! She is very blinged-out... a bit on the crazy-lazer-pearl side but it will get attention for sure...no need for crazy circus colors (I do love your boat by the way!!)...let's do an Odar/Armo trip to Havi....that would be killer.....no Basterma (sp?) aloud!!!

Ara
    Sounds good to me. Speaking of Basterma, check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUgscLCevjA
    Hope you understand, if not, show it to your wife. It's hilarious.

SWOOP!
    Congrats, the boat looks awesome, it is always exciting seeing it for the first time, are you going with the carbon fiber guage layout, that will look sick with the colors you picked. Cant wait to see you on the water!

selfmade
    Maybe ask Bryan if they can roll her out into the light..they were too busy today....would love some long shots of the side and top shots.....
    Too busy! Are you fu*king kidding me. You just drove 3+ hours to see YOUR boat that you spent probably $250,000 on and they can't take the time to roll the boat out and snap a few shots. I have a DCB and that really doesn't sit well with me. I hope this is not standard practice with these guys as I have bought my boat used so I haven't had any contact with them directly.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Too busy! Are you fu*king kidding me. You just drove 3+ hours to see YOUR boat that you spent probably $250,000 on and they can't take the time to roll the boat out and snap a few shots. I have a DCB and that really doesn't sit well with me. I hope this is not standard practice with these guys as I have bought my boat used so I haven't had any contact with them directly.
    Yeah, that is kind of CS...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    too busy? or did you just not ask? ask and you shall receive.

ClownRoyal
    Bryan will send you pics throughout the whole build and rigging process if you want. Not having time to roll the boat out for pics? Does not sound like the DCB guys to me.

new2cats
    Congrats, the boat looks awesome, it is always exciting seeing it for the first time, are you going with the carbon fiber guage layout, that will look sick with the colors you picked. Cant wait to see you on the water!
    Thanks bro..yes, the new silver carbon fiber gauges....should look ultra-bitchin.
    We are kicking around "Wicked Pearl" as the name as it is WAY pearlized (is that a word??)!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast