Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rhino's

Chipster27
    Cig,
    If you want to give Mission a try again I personally know the owner and the GM and the sales manager. I never deal with the sales guys. A buddy of mine was looking for a couple SeaDoos, got his best price, I called Misison for him and they matched it. Saved him the drive to LA.
    PM me if you're interested and I'll help make the connection.
    Chip

BOBALOO
    Hahm can suck my left nut! I went there to buy my wife a 700 Raptor and had a deal done,I thought.
    After 2 hours they came back and told me the price would be 400$ more, and the one they had in stock was damaged. They would NOT price match OTD cyclesports. I had to almost fight to get my drivers license (credit app) back, walked out and never got a call back or anything. Dont get me started on Chapparral
    F-U HAHM
    As much as I dislike Berts I am close to them and they always match OTD. Cant get out of there under 1 1/2 hours though.

airchairmaster
    Yeah, I got mine a couple of months ago at Montclair Yamaha. Under sticker. Everyone there is cool. Going riding this weekend.

Cigalert
    A very special thanks to Chipster for leading this horse to the right water. He got me in contact with good people to say the least. I made a trip back to Mission Motorsports and got in contact with a sales guy name Devin. Awesome salesman, extremely honest and very informative. I got a 07 660 Blue SE, Custom front seats and rear bench, Harness', CDI, TPI 108 black wheels with 24" tires and 2" spacers . Their prices on the aftermarket stuff I got was stupid cheap. Other things like the K&N air filter was a little high. Sorry but I'm not paying 4 bills for that air filter. I didn't get rock bottom pricing and I know it. But after talking with the right people my experience with Mission was great.
    The plastics are coming off tonight and getting painted flat black. The full cage is getting picked up today. Some fabrication and a little powder coating this thing will be ready to rock in a few weeks.
    I want to go with the AFE air filter (I really like what AFE did for my tahoe), jet kit, exhaust and check out some long travel options (not sure if I want to kick down another 5g's right now). Any suggestions on what else makes or breaks a rhino? Sheave? Turbo? Where to start looking for insurance?

2forcefull
    (FYI, if you're a dude with rocks in your band you need to rethink your gender preference. It's like bragging about having soft hands.)
    and here I allways thought it was nuts on your chin!!

OGShocker
    A very special thanks to Chipster for leading this horse to the right water. He got me in contact with good people to say the least. I made a trip back to Mission Motorsports and got in contact with a sales guy name Devin. Awesome salesman, extremely honest and very informative. I got a 07 660 Blue SE, Custom front seats and rear bench, Harness', CDI, TPI 108 black wheels with 24" tires and 2" spacers . Their prices on the aftermarket stuff I got was stupid cheap. Other things like the K&N air filter was a little high. Sorry but I'm not paying 4 bills for that air filter. I didn't get rock bottom pricing and I know it. But after talking with the right people my experience with Mission was great.
    The plastics are coming off tonight and getting painted flat black. The full cage is getting picked up today. Some fabrication and a little powder coating this thing will be ready to rock in a few weeks.
    I want to go with the AFE air filter (I really like what AFE did for my tahoe), jet kit, exhaust and check out some long travel options (not sure if I want to kick down another 5g's right now). Any suggestions on what else makes or breaks a rhino? Sheave? Turbo? Where to start looking for insurance?
    I would share my opinions with you but, you wouldn't fukin listen.

Cigalert
    I would share my opinions with you but, you wouldn't fukin listen.
    If I wouldn't "fukin" listen as you so delicately put it, then I probably wouldn't have posted the question.
    Please share now that you've peaked my interest due to pointing out my lack of conversational skills. Or do you have rocks in your band?

OGShocker
    Any and all upgrades should be kept as simple as possible. I am not one to do heavy performance modifications to my toys. I figure there are a large number of Japanese Engineers who are working on a product who know far more about it than a bunch of "let's make it faster" wannabe's. I put a K&N filter and re-jetted ours and that is it.
    Handling of your Rhino is a different story. These things are REAL tippy. To fix this problem I put rear offset wheels on ours. Two inch spacers might help even more. This does widen the Rhino to the point, it will NOT fit in the back of a "standard" pick-up.
    For add-on's, we put a stereo, center console, backseat, roll cage and cooler rack. Our back seat is good for kids but makes the thing WAAAAY light in the front end if you put over 200 pounds of weight in the back.
    For professional help I highly recommend,
    Accessory House
    5156 Holt Blvd, Montclair, CA
    (909) 621-5953
    My "You Don't Fukin Listen" was a JOKE hence the . It revolved around you asking for help in locating another dealer, then going back to the place that treated you so poorly the first time you visited them. I am glad you found the Rhino you wanted and hope to see you on the trail sometime.
    OGS....out

Cole Trickle
    If your intrested I have a brand new R&D Rhino intake kit I would sell for $75.00

Cigalert
    My "You Don't Fukin Listen" was a JOKE hence the . It revolved around you asking for help in locating another dealer, then going back to the place that treated you so poorly the first time you visited them. I am glad you found the Rhino you wanted and hope to see you on the trail sometime.
    OGS....out
    Thanks for clearing that up. I'm know I'm an asshole for bitching about a place and then returning to purchase something. But after talking with the GM at Mission he made the warm and fuzzy feeling return. He asked about the saleman I first encountered and I tried explaining that I'm not the type of guy to go bitching in public about someone's business:jawdrop: After I explained what happened he was pretty good about fixing his problem. I understand because I have salesguys. I just wish I would get to explain myself to potential customers. I gave him a second chance and he made sure I didn't regret it.
    Cole Trickle- Thanks but no thanks. I'm really leaning on that AFE cold air intake. That's a great price.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast