Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Staring at boobs is good for you......

rrrr
    Just as men have always suspected, staring at women with big breasts will make you live longer.
    10 Minutes Of Staring at Boobs Daily Prolongs Man's Life by 5 Years... - The beneficial starlets
    By: Stefan Anitei, Science Editor
    Listen, guys, now we know why Pamela Anderson made her transplants: to make us healthier. "Angels of mercy" like Jordan just prolong our life and Hugh Hefner knows it.
    A German research published in New England Journal of Medicine and Weekly World News said that men staring at women's breasts in fact prolong their lives with years.
    "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female such as Baywatch actress Pamela Lee is equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out," said author Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist.
    The team led by Weatherby was made up of researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany, and found this results after monitoring for 5 years the health of 200 male subjects, half of whom were asked to look at busty females daily, while the other half had to abstain from doing so.
    For five years, the boob oglers presented a lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and decreased risk of coronary artery disease.
    "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at large breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half." said Weatherby, who even recommended that men aged over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized "D-cup" or larger.
    She said that this was as healthy as going to the gym for 30 minutes daily and prolonged a man's life by five years.
    "We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years." said Weatherby.
    This is indeed a very serious reason for men to enjoy without shame those midnight TV shows, download low-budget women-in-prison movies and collect such instructive and health beneficial magazines like Playboy and Hustler.
    http://news.softpedia.com/news/10-Mi...rs-72490.shtml

R.A.D.man
    I'm going to shoot for an extra 10 years.

That Guy
    I'd like to officially let everyone know that I will be living until the age of 162....:jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
    I'm going to live forever.

CornWater
    I'd like to officially let everyone know that I will be living until the age of 162....:jawdrop:
    And so will everyone else that has met your wife...
    :jawdrop:

That Guy
    And so will everyone else that has met your wife...
    :jawdrop:
    Don't ever say that I didn't have your back.....
    Think of me as a giver....kind of like Mandelon only in an honest and respectable way....

Mandelon
    I resemble that remark!
    Just FYI, I am already 187 years old...... :devil:

phebus
    Except for my crossed eyes and hairy palms, I'm one healthy mofo.

photo chick
    Very interesting........................ :idea:

Flyinbowtie
    If true, this is one of the very few things I like to do that actually might be healthy for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast