Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Yamaha YZ450F(Bike) $5000

sigepmock
    bump for cool bike.!!
    I rode one last season, really a fun bike! Selling toys for bigger house...blahhh...lol Where you moving to?
    Just moving up the hill farther, Alta Loma.....funny having kids changes your priorities...got to get to the better school district before the little one gets ready for school...might as well take advantage of the market being down. Luckily our house hasn't lost too much value and we still have a buch of equity...the bigger houses really seem to be hit hard....good for us...bad for them.
    Chris

sigepmock
    bump

sigepmock
    Man this page moves fast

sigepmock
    Do I really have to bump this thing twice a day???

shadow
    Do I really have to bump this thing twice a day???
    Not today!
    I'll give it a bump and raise you 2.

sigepmock
    Not today!
    I'll give it a bump and raise you 2.
    Thanks bud.... you're alright.....no matter what that Giltronics guy says

sigepmock
    Ok back from page 3.....somebody ask me a question about the bike or something so I don't have to keep shamelessly Bumping it

Ivan Dan
    Ok back from page 3.....somebody ask me a question about the bike or something so I don't have to keep shamelessly Bumping it
    free bump for ya

Advantage Adam
    would you be willing to change the back shock to its original setting? Also, are the forks set up for a heavier rider as well? I am only 160LBS
    Adam

sigepmock
    would you be willing to change the back shock to its original setting? Also, are the forks set up for a heavier rider as well? I am only 160LBS
    Adam
    I have the original rear Titanium spring that would be included with the bike. The front springs are stock. Valving for both the front and rear would need to be re-set for your weight.....I could hook you up with Jake and I'm sure he wouldn't charge you much to make the change maybe $200 or less, he typically does life time support for any of his work....but I doubt he would believe me if I told him I dropped to 160lbs
    I think the price is very fair at $5000 for this bike as is with the stock spring included.That being said if you are serious, give me a call and we can talk about some options.
    Chris
    cell (909) 532-9844

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast