Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've been Violated!

Jbb
    Got a call from my credit union's security dept this morning, saying that a AAA Home sales in Oregon, tried to use my credit card # for a $3.10 purchase...They flagged it and closed my acct.....and called to ask if It was me....:jawdrop:
    They explained that these scumbags try a small purchase to see if it goes thru...before going to town on your card....Nice work by the CC people....I hope the scumbag thieves die an extremely slow, and painful death.....
    Happy Holidays...

H20Advantage
    It's usually $1 at a gas pump. Glad they caught it for you, saved you months of filling out fraud affidavits.

snake321
    My girlfriend's card just got banged for $10.30 and the next day $10.35 from some paypal account that she doesn't have. She called and got off the hook.

Johnwithjm
    Sounds like they got it in time.

Jordy
    Sucks when they decline your card for a $3.10 transaction huh Byron??? I know times are hard, but perhaps you should focus less on the Jeep restoration and the grass painting, and spend some more time with the new triplets.

YeLLowBoaT
    Sounds like your credit card company is on top of things...thats a good thing
    Also check all 3 credit bureaus and have them put a fruad watch on your credit. Chances are they just got the number from some where, but you can never be to safe.

Jbb
    Sucks when they decline your card for a $3.10 transaction huh Byron??? I know times are hard, but perhaps you should focus less on the Jeep restoration and the grass painting, and spend some more time with the new triplets.
    Due to card cencellation......X mas for the new triplets this year ...has been cancelled...:jawdrop:
    ps...It's Brian...just like on the card.......and I dont own a Jeep...

Nice avatar. Funny I have the same hat.

Jbb
    Nice avatar. Funny I have the same hat.
    I dont know how it got there...:jawdrop: ...but I like it....nice work!..

Cheap Thrills
    I dont own a Jeep...
    Yeah you do (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171517) !
    T.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast