Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utility Trailer Questions

Froggystyle
    As many know, I just bought a Toyota FJ Cruiser last month. It is pretty well doped out now, almost finished. I have however essentially lost my pickup truck as a trade off. Fine with me, because the truck was too nice to really use as a truck. At least to me...
    So, I have decided that a utility trailer is in my future, but I don't need much, and don't want to buy new. I would rather get a higher quality used one than a cheap new one.
    The "Landscape" style trailer is what I am looking for. Sheetmetal sides about 2' tall, and has to fit the Rhino. Minimum of 8' long and 6' wide. I plan on hauling firewood, plywood and other utility basics...
    Don't need the sides per-se, just on the wish list. If someone has a flat 6x8 that would work too. 6x10 is fine also.
    If anyone is upgrading to a toy hauler or something and has a utility trailer for sale... I am interested.
    Looking to spend $500-600 or so.
    Thanks,
    Wes

Jordy
    Baller.
    You could just drop the Rhino off out here and I would make sure that it was used as an advertising tool to further the bizzle.

Hustler
    I know it's more than you want but with this trailer you could load the cruiser up behind the toter. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...hlight=trailer

Froggystyle
    I know it's more than you want but with this trailer you could load the cruiser up behind the toter. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...hlight=trailer
    The Toyota isn't exactly the 2500 when it comes to towing. I would prefer a smaller trailer, both for storage and towing reasons.
    With the Rhino in the moho, no real need to pull the FJ. 98% of the trips with the moho the boat is behind us anyway.
    I PM'ed some guys in the SPAM section but nobody is getting back to me.

Froggystyle
    Baller.
    You could just drop the Rhino off out here and I would make sure that it was used as an advertising tool to further the bizzle.
    That's me... just ballin around droppin $500 on a trailer like it ain't no thing...
    That is nice of you to help out with the Rhino like that. I will run that up the flagpole around here and see if anyone salutes...

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Spam on Glamisdunes.com. all shapes and sizes.

wsuwrhr
    I was thinking of selling my flatbed Dico when I buy the enclosed trailer.
    It would fit the rhino perfect, right in your price range too.
    Brian

Mandelon
    The Equipment Trader is your friend!

Froggystyle
    I was thinking of selling my flatbed Dico when I buy the enclosed trailer.
    It would fit the rhino perfect, right in your price range too.
    Brian
    PM sending...

Froggystyle
    The Equipment Trader is your friend!
    Only if you want to know all of the new places to go...
    I didn't see a single used landscape trailer in there. There was probably less than three pages of used trailers in that thing once you take out all of the new ads. Many of the "ads" are just new trailer companies advertising their trailers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast