Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 16-18th River trip!!

Danhercules
    i am going to Park Moabi that weekend. Any one gonna be close by? Like Needles, Havasu? I would like to meet up at sandbar or speed ally!! Any takers?

Coach
    I will be there. Peninsula site #8 I think.

Hustler
    Myself, Disco and Rivertoys jas will be in needles that weekend and I'm sure we'll making several trips down that way, if your buying we'll stop by

Hustler
    [ May 06, 2003, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Hustler ]

Danhercules
    If you come by, we can play my favorite game....."Empty the Cooler"
    Come on down, just make sure you like silvers!!!
    I will be at spot 16 or 17. Not sure. I have a Yellow and Brown Southwind. I just put on a diverter, so I will be roosting all day!!!!

HotHallet
    I see how it is Hustler and Disco. You guys plan a trip and don't even tell me. It's cool. I'm going to Blythe on Memorial if any of you guys want to go.

UtlGoa
    where you staying at Hallet? I live in hell (Blythe)

Hustler
    HotHallet:
    I see how it is Hustler and Disco. You guys plan a trip and don't even tell me. It's cool. I'm going to Blythe on Memorial if any of you guys want to go. Yea I see how it is plannin a trip with out us wink Have fun that weekend and be safe.
    Did you ever change those fittings on your headers?

HotHallet
    Hustler- I have not changed the fittings but they are flowing water fine and I have not had a problem since so no need. I got the trailer pinstriped to set it off. The tongue has a bunch of old school hot rod style striping on it and the rails have old school patterns. Looks bad ass! Just to be a cocky youngster I had the sides of the tongue striped with Hallet 190 like all the new Hallet's have on the trailers. Have fun on May 16th-18th. I couldn't have gone anyway due to a stupid business trip to Greenville, Mississippi. I would like to get a Blythe trip planned for sometime this summer and this time it will be for real. Brandon's gonna have to deal. hope you guys will come out and check out Blythe. Anyway have fun at Needles and be safe out there.

HotHallet
    UTLGOA- I am staying at the Mayflower camp. Come by and have a beer. During the day we can either be found floating, roosting, or hanging out in Goose Flats. My boat is a Hallet bubble deck -white with candy red metal flake-o/T headers. My friend Chris has a white blue and yellow Eliminator with o/t headers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast