Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shasta Photo Shoot & Myster Run by Poker Runs West June 13 & 14

Poker Runs West
    It's only Pear Harbor day December 7 and the confusion has begun already.
    POKER RUNS WEST PHOTO SHOOT LAKE SHASTA EVENT IS JUNE 13 & 14, 2008. Now known as the SHASTA PHOTO SHOOT AND MYSTERY RUN(no name, no problem, just fun)
    We will be posting detailed info at www.pokerrunswest.com including houseboat deals and all the good stuff about the event including some cool new stuff.
    Poker Runs West is not involved with any one using our PRW initials. Sorry about any confusion all of this has caused for anyone.
    Chris

Frequent Flier
    It's only Pear Harbor day December 7 and the confusion has begun already.
    POKER RUNS WEST PHOTO SHOOT LAKE SHASTA EVENT IS JUNE 13 & 14, 2008. Now known as the SHASTA PHOTO SHOOT AND MYSTERY RUN(no name, no problem, just fun)
    We will be posting detailed info at www.pokerrunswest.com including houseboat deals and all the good stuff about the event including some cool new stuff.
    Poker Runs West is not involved with any one using our PRW initials. Sorry about any confusion all of this has caused for anyone.
    Chris
    Thanks for posting this Chris. I didn't know how I should refer to the run due to another group arguing about rights to the lake during that weekend and name etc...
    I just want to say I had a great time last year and found the $100 entry fee to give me much more than that in return! I am looking forward to next year and just wanted to see who was gonna attend http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1197100541

DCBob
    My reservations are made for both weekends I'm such a problem solver

MrsDSIDan
    Good idea Bob...your so smart
    Now you only have to decide which boat to choose from. Or you could take a different one each weekend. Decisions, Decisions.

DCBob
    Attrition.....the deciding factor....always Do you guys have reservations yet???? And, are you coming next weekend??

hulshot
    Attrition.....the deciding factor....always Do you guys have reservations yet???? And, are you coming next weekend??
    I am staying with you or did you forget already, or maybe I forgot to talk to you about it, or maybe I want to go to the cat attack the weekend of the 8th and the poker run presented by PRW this weekend. :idea: There now I have said it. Oh yeah If I go I may be a BB for Ya or maybe I will waffle somemore and bring my own junk again..

I am staying with you or did you forget already, or maybe I forgot to talk to you about it, or maybe I want to go to the cat attack the weekend of the 8th and the poker run presented by PRW this weekend. :idea: There now I have said it. Oh yeah If I go I may be a BB for Ya or maybe I will waffle somemore and bring my own junk again..
    Uh Oh looks like a waffle war is starting....

NICE PAIR
    Uh Oh looks like a waffle war is starting....
    Daveo said "WAFFLE WAR"

Poker Runs West
    Thanks for posting this Chris. I didn't know how I should refer to the run due to another group arguing about rights to the lake during that weekend and name etc...
    I just want to say I had a great time last year and found the $100 entry fee to give me much more than that in return! I am looking forward to next year and just wanted to see who was gonna attend http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1197100541
    Thanks, we try to make it as much fun and bang for the buck as possible.
    It's a mystery run--no name, no problem, just fun.
    I can understand the confusion. I have gotten lots of private messages from guys & gals voicing their displeasure over the split that has occured forcing them into having to make an uncomfortable decison. Sorry this has happened but it was certainly not my choice.
    As to who's coming I expect us to easily pass the 42 we had registered last year. I have been working with the Northwest Offshore group and they expect a bunch of their group to come on down. You will also see some very hot new stuff coming out of SO CAL this year.
    Unfortunately I too am unable to make it to Shasta two weekends in a row. I will be a little busy marrying off my beautiful dauthter at Lake Tahoe June 7......Followed by some hot boating action there.
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Chris

NICE PAIR
    Thanks, we try to make it as much fun and bang for the buck as possible.
    It's a mystery run--no name, no problem, just fun.
    I can understand the confusion. I have gotten lots of private messages from guys & gals voicing their displeasure over the split that has occured forcing them into having to make an uncomfortable decison. Sorry this has happened but it was certainly not my choice.
    As to who's coming I expect us to easily pass the 42 we had registered last year. I have been working with the Northwest Offshore group and they expect a bunch of their group to come on down. You will also see some very hot new stuff coming out of SO CAL this year.
    Unfortunately I too am unable to make it to Shasta two weekends in a row. I will be a little busy marrying off my beautiful dauthter at Lake Tahoe June 7......Followed by some hot boating action there.
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Chris
    Congradulations Chris.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast