Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Project Daytona,Anyone?

Rondane
    That things ruuuuuuuufffffff. to much $$$$
    how much cheaper do you want to buy or even FIND a true daytona project?? Have you seen what some guys ask for and older daytonas less motor all the time?? Talk about nuts.... much less the terrible colors alot came in. Maybe you should check before you say a few grand is crazy. I'm really surprised it's not sold.
    rondane

widowmaker
    granted that one comes with a pump, but wtf....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Thats not a bad price........

Wazoo
    Looks like it sold for $2850. Somebody is definitley going to have to deal with stringers. Now I guess we all know what it was worth! $2850
    I gave $2500 on Ebay for this one 3 months ago.I am converting it to a jet. http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...d/DSC01515.jpg

Rondane
    Looks like it sold for $2850. Somebody is definitley going to have to deal with stringers. Now I guess we all know what it was worth! $2850
    I gave $2500 on Ebay for this one 3 months ago.I am converting it to a jet.
    do you think you could make it run 110mph and look new with a budget of say.....$13,500??? That wont include the price of the motor of course, just the hull, pump, interior and all the fixins to just drop a motor in and go. What year is your boat? Looks like a 1984.
    rondane

I gave $2500 on Ebay for this one 3 months ago.I am converting it to a jet. http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...d/DSC01515.jpg
    you mentioned it was a light boat, surprised to see those big stringers in there. Have you thought about weighing it on a scale?
    What are the fasteners coming through the side of the center sponson? post a pic of the bottom if possible, thanks.

rondane what's your point??????? BTW Wazoo, boat and power plant, are lookin sweet. you can chalk me up as a daytona fan! I'm also in the middle of a daytona conversion.

Wazoo
    I will only be running one seat.(center steer) Not much expense on interior. I'm planning on running in the high 120's.:2purples: Drag boat only. Super thin layup. Your real close on the money! But there is also the cost of restoring the trailer. $2500

Wazoo
    rondane what's your point??????? BTW Wazoo, boat and power plant, are lookin sweet. you can chalk me up as a daytona fan! I'm also in the middle of a daytona conversion.
    Thanks!! If you get a chance post some pics. of your project.

Wazoo. I'll stick a couple pic's up in the morning

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast