Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Bonus

Mattman
    We get our bonus later this month and it should be interesting. I did get my wife her bonus today...4 tickets to Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood, third row center stage. She's gonna shiat!!

XTRM22
    Bonuses are just that.............a BONUS!! Stop your whining and do a better job next year so the business profits and bonuses go up.
    Thanks to some hard work, and good customers I'm actually going to give myself a Christmas bonus this year besides a new pair of boots!
    Thanks Glenn
    Chuck

XFactor
    Thanks to some hard work, and good customers I'm actually going to give myself a Christmas bonus this year besides a new pair of boots!
    Thanks Glenn
    Chuck
    Have a Merry Christmas Chuck. You and your wife deserve it!

wildbillg
    Thanks Glenn
    Chuck
    BUT wont this only make up for the CUSTOMERS that make you pay for things that they say they did or didnt say they wanted?
    Kind of sucks to have to be in business for yourself and then give yourself a bounes and then still have to deal with customers that dont or wont, admit mistakes............(and then they reape from their errors)
    MERRY xmas everyone
    remember this is the season of giveing NOT GETTING..
    appreciate everything someone does for you...

Actually it would be a bonus if I could receive a check period. But what I would like to say is that my father works for a large construction company and has done so for a lot of years. He is 75 now and still is a superintendant. He is the oldest person in the company. Two weeks ago he was told to go see the owner of the company where he was handed a $50,000 bonus.:sqeyes:

Tremor Therapy
    Bonuses? WTF are bonuses?

Riverkid
    We took all our guys and spouses/gfriends out on a chartered 65' Yacht for the Newport Xmas Boat Parade. Had food and drink on the yacht, gave everyone $100 gift card, and then did an Xmas drawing pulling employee names and one got three days at any Hotel anywhere for 3 days airfare included, and the last got a timeshare in Kauaii for a week for two with free airfare... We had a great year and have a very strong team...

OutCole'd
    I gave everyone at work their very own lump of coal. (Of course I 1099'd them for it).

Kilrtoy
    Some people are completely bent out of shape over this. To me, a bonus is a gift. Its not something I expect. I am so sick of listening to people bitch and moan about it. Its not like the company is being greedy and keeping it all to themselves, they just don't have the extra cash to spend. .
    These are the ones that should have been laid off.....
    I am just happy I did not get laid off and still have my job. In the grand scheme of things, I like my job year round. I get half days every friday and my boss understands the importance of the river and the desert. Not getting a fat bonus does not change anything.
    Thank you finally someone........
    BE HAPPY YOU PEOPLE STILL HAVE JOBS.....

Devil's Advocate
    Last year I got a 15% raise about this time of year. This year, not expecting anything. But I've got a 4 day weekend.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast