Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warrior class action lawsuit

riverroyal
    I just got my notification from orange county superior court.It was to long to put on here so I will give the link.Lucky for us we already LEMON lawed ours 8 months ago.I hope if this involves you that you get some payback,our trailer was the worse purchase and experience Ive ever had.
    www.trailersettlement.com

catman-do
    Wow, I will make sure to forward this to some people. I have several friends with warriors, and all of them have problems.

riverroyal
    Wow, I will make sure to forward this to some people. I have several friends with warriors, and all of them have problems.
    I know alot of HB people have them as well

Baja Big Dog
    Thats fricken great, let these worms know that its OK to build junk, but you better fix it when it breaks...This is gonnma be good,
    Were gonna need some POPCORN!!!

TOBTEK
    I just got my notification from orange county superior court.It was to long to put on here so I will give the link.Lucky for us we already LEMON lawed ours 8 months ago.I hope if this involves you that you get some payback,our trailer was the worse purchase and experience Ive ever had.
    www.trailersettlement.com
    COME ON NOW....Worse than then when you were at the BMW dealer buying the new whip, and some construction worker took the side of the new car off?
    everyone of my Warrior trailers were JUNK as well.... had 4 of them.

Phat Matt
    COME ON NOW....Worse than then when you were at the BMW dealer buying the new whip, and some construction worker took the side of the new car off?
    everyone of my Warrior trailers were JUNK as well.... had 4 of them.
    If they were all junk why did you buy 4 of them?

Wet Dream
    If they were all junk why did you buy 4 of them?
    No shit.

Riomouse911
    Yeesh.. 4 of them? Here's to hoping that each subsequent purchase was a better deal than the one before..

OCMerrill
    I read through it and there is only consideration for a few models.
    I wonder if there is other litigation that addresses the many WW's with improperly stated dry or empty weight?
    I know that is also a pretty big issue.

blt4spd
    we have a 28' WW we hav not had to many problems we got the same letter about the law suit.the only problem we have is that the right rear tire on the hauler goes bald on the inside. is there some things i should look for or should i call WW and ask them what to do.also my brakes are so dam loud when comming to a final stop. thanks

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast