Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Church Volenteer shoots gunman and saves hundreds

donzi5150
    I guarentee that if that guy knew there were armed people in that church he would have picked a different church.
    Exactly what the 2nd ammendment is about as well as the "law" of deterrence........how many wackos are going to walk into a police station or a military base to do their deads? All the anti gun advocates for legal citizens CAN KISS MY ASS!

asch
    Got this a couple hours ago:
    GUNMAN KILLED HIMSELF
    the el paso county coroner's office has completed the autopsies on the three people who died from the shootings at new life church. the death of mathew murray has been ruled a suicide. murray was struck multiple times by a new life church security guard, which put him down ,and then fired a single round, killing himself. stephanie and racheal works were both killed by a single gunshot to the torso and their deaths were ruled homicides. their deaths marked the 25th and 26th homicides of the year in colorado springs.

delemorte
    Got this a couple hours ago:
    GUNMAN KILLED HIMSELF
    the el paso county coroner's office has completed the autopsies on the three people who died from the shootings at new life church. the death of mathew murray has been ruled a suicide. murray was struck multiple times by a new life church security guard, which put him down ,and then fired a single round, killing himself. stephanie and racheal works were both killed by a single gunshot to the torso and their deaths were ruled homicides. their deaths marked the 25th and 26th homicides of the year in colorado springs.
    Yup,
    He saved us some tax dollars by sparing us a trial.. Weak SOB..... if your going to blow your brains out then be my guest.. By why kill people you dont know??? So senseless...

homelessinaz
    Nah, it has nothing to do with what you said, that would just be hot air, (MMGW). I just noted that alot of oxygen was wasted on a daily basis. You do the math........
    The facts are simple here. This moron armed himself to the teeth intent on mass killings. The woman in question here, an ex Law Enforcement Officer, shot the motherfocker dead. End of story. Trying to organize a movement of hate in her, or her churches' direction, is not only stupid, it is wrong. He WAS a killer, he isn't a killer any longer. What if your wife and kids were there that morning to worship your God? If they were in the line of fire would your comments here be any different?..........Another scumbag bites the dust, HELL YEAH..............MP
    Okay, so the math makes sense, one life lost versus many lives (potentially) lost, but my point was that arming someone to kill people isn't Christ like. Christ didn't go around arming people.
    Homeless

homelessinaz
    Yup,
    He saved us some tax dollars by sparing us a trial.. Weak SOB..... if your going to blow your brains out then be my guest.. By why kill people you dont know??? So senseless...
    So, if he killed HIMSELF and wasn't killed by the off duty redneck, explain to me again why it's so great to have a concealed carry law?
    Homeless

QuickJet
    Okay, so the math makes sense, one life lost versus many lives (potentially) lost, but my point was that arming someone to kill people isn't Christ like. Christ didn't go around arming people.
    Homeless
    Read the Bible!. Chrisitans were always at war with someone, and yes, killing them in the process. Defending one's right to live is very Christ like.
    However, this has nothing to do with what happend since the woman in question didn't kill in the name of God or the gospel, but rather in defense of her fellow men.

AzMandella
    So, if he killed HIMSELF and wasn't killed by the off duty redneck, explain to me again why it's so great to have a concealed carry law?
    Homeless
    So maybe withhis last ounce of strength he offed himself but by taking him down I'm sure more lives were saved than if nobody did anything. You just can't stand the fact that this accurately disputes your theory that it is better for people to not have guns. Now go ahead and twist it any way you want. You will still be wrong.

asch
    Yup,
    This guy apparently had in for Christians after leaving the church. (merry friggin Christmas huh. Jeez) He had been online blogging and ranting about killing some church people. The website is the 'association of former Pentecostals'. Bunch of disgruntled ex's I guess.
    I use to live in Colorado Springs. That church holds a lot of people.
    He was allegedly packin' 1K rounds. Coulda been much, much, MUCH worse.
    Hopefully copycats don't start popping up, Tis' the season after all.

homelessinaz
    So maybe withhis last ounce of strength he offed himself but by taking him down I'm sure more lives were saved than if nobody did anything. You just can't stand the fact that this accurately disputes your theory that it is better for people to not have guns. Now go ahead and twist it any way you want. You will still be wrong.
    Sir, I'm not twisting anything at all. The Bible says in many places that you shall not kill, and as I paraphrase from last night's scripture, Mark 8, 35, he who attempts to save his own life loses it, but he who gives his life for the gospel has everlasting life.
    In other words, as a Christian, your job is to spread the gospel. Don't worry about the smoting and the eye for eye stuff, that's God's job, and you need to stay out of it.
    God doesn't kill and doens't condone violence of any sort. If he did, we'd call him Muhammed, but he doesn't, so it's Jesus.
    Jesus welcomed the people whom the gunman shot and sent to heaven that night, and he would've been just as able to welcome the ones who weren't shot, he's Jesus and he'd have gotten it all done. I don't think Jesus or God really care who shows up when, because theorhetically we're all supposed to go to wherever we're supposed to wind up as written in the lamb's book of life, so what doesn Jesus care? He's omnescient, so he knows when we're coming. In theory, the 4 victims form the shootings were supposed to die yesterday, because of the wrongful act of the shooter who killed them. Also, the gunman was pre-destined to die yesterday, from the wrongful act of the off duty redneck who shot him.
    Final score, 5 dead, 5 wounded and TWO wrong acts of violence, one being the all day long ast of violence on the part of Matthew Murray, and one wrongful act on the part of the off duty Hooters waitress with the Jesus gun.
    Every killing was a bad killing.
    Homeless

Moneypitt
    Sir,
    Homeless
    Mr. Homeless, I deleted everything you said to shorten my response. This killer is dead. His rampage of death was snuffed out quickly. The LADY that confronted this "rifle carrying whacko" with a hand gun, as a witness put it, ............"She walked into the gun fight like she was walking into a store, firing all the way"...........WOW..........FOCCCCING WOW........This LADY, with his "Holyness on her shoulder", stroud into RIFLE fire to put a "FEW" into this KILLER....."Az homeless", please tell me why she doesn't deserve the HIGHEST level State and Federal Medals??......Damn man, she saved untold amounts of lives....If I could affort the gas, I would drive up there and kiss her dead on the lips!!!!!!!.........YOU CAN NOT DENY THIS LADY IS NOT ONLY A HERO.......SHES "BAD TO THE BONE"........(FACT: IF SHE AINT, THEN THE TERM MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!....RAY.......
    PS:
    Az homeless, if you can find any fault in the above post, your next breath will be a prime example of wasting oxygen.........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast