Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Team giltronix

RitcheyRch
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Keyword.. WAS. but I can still get oyu set up with the right people. and I still know a thing or two about 12v

riverbound
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    But to say I have forgotten more than team giltronix will ever know would not be far from the truth.

shadow
    But to say I have forgotten more than team giltronix will ever know would not be far from the truth.
    Thanks to Patron!

curly3375
    Re: Team GilTroniX pics
    Those pics that you posted are his "before" pics...I dont know why anyone would pick the before pics to post as his "after" pics...he actually does some amazing work on some nice boats.
    As for his advertising....he was born to install but is still learning the business aspect to it all. He is young and no it's not his Daddy's shop it's HIS
    This isnt to cause any trouble with anyone. This is just for some background on Giltronix. It's a very small stereo shop. It's where to go to get your audio needs knowing that you will not get ripped off because his work has a lifetime guarantee and he only sells the good stuff. He personally builds his own boxes and does all of the custom work himself. He does everything himself and every dime he makes goes right back into the business. I think for a twenty something...he rocks

468miller
    it dosent matter if hes god himself........his way about marketing plan sucks, and if he thinks hes gunna do installs in boats abd come here and piss off everyone on the boards, let alone the peeps in havasu...........hes focked

Kachina26
    Re: Team GilTroniX pics
    Those pics that you posted are his "before" pics...I dont know why anyone would pick the before pics to post as his "after" pics...he actually does some amazing work on some nice boats.
    As for his advertising....he was born to install but is still learning the business aspect to it all. He is young and no it's not his Daddy's shop it's HIS
    This isnt to cause any trouble with anyone. This is just for some background on Giltronix. It's a very small stereo shop. It's where to go to get your audio needs knowing that you will not get ripped off because his work has a lifetime guarantee and he only sells the good stuff. He personally builds his own boxes and does all of the custom work himself. He does everything himself and every dime he makes goes right back into the business. I think for a twenty something...he rocks
    Well, after creating a new screen name, (your IP adress is the same as your Giltronix screenname)you've started on a better track. However, it's gonna take eons to overcome that bullshit you started by bashing another business. You're better off changing the name of your business. :notam:

BigDoug
    So Curly, who might you be ?.......................i hope not one of HIS grunts ?
    You know Curly, you might want to take this kid asside and shake the crap out of him, #1. He has No business etiquette.
    #2. He comes on this site and bashes other installers and insists his shop is better then "Car Toys" or any other ............................NOT !!
    #3. If he's a pro ? then why in the hell do i need to go to his "myspace" to look at his work ?.........................can you say "website"
    I personally walked in and got a quote for an install, then went elsewhere to compare...............i ended up at the infamous Car Toys, where they beat you out easily by $200-$300 this to me is not only a savings but im sure they would "warranty for life" as well.
    Curly, this kid you speak of at Giltronix is in serious need of attention and lacks proper everyday skills, i hope to god your not his father or mother cause you should be ashamed of yourself for letting a dingleberry like this out in the world to conduct business amongst his peers or general public for that matter !!
    I think this is enough for you to ponder in one night cause lord knows if "Riverbound" or many others see this, you just might get out alive.

Formula Dude
    curly3375
    You are missing the whole point of this thread. I think everyone is pissed due to the following statement your bud wrote.
    "Stay away from Car Toyz
    You definitely don't wont to go to Car Toyz of Lake Havasu. They are a bunch of butchers trying to rip off everyone. You should go to Team GiltroniX in Lake Havasu. THEY SPECIALIZE IN MARINE AUDIO!!! If you need stereo work done in Havasu, the there is no one else you want touching your boat."
    Whether it is true or not - the above accusation lit the fuse. No one was doubting his abilities in the audio biz. Badmouthing another biz is just low. If you have to resort to these type of antics, you don't have your $hit together. Your work should speak for itself. If Car Toyz was delivering a bad product, the word would spread like wildfire. Also, most west coast (and east) look at this and other forums on a regular basis. Your friend is not doing himself any favor by talking crap. Do you really think it's a smart biz move?:idea:

BigDoug
    Does anyone else feel this joker is related to "later" in some sort of way ?
    Please say it aint so !!

468miller
    im sure he will have a going out of bussiness sale soon.....................

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast