Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global Warming, have the courage to do nothing!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    He's just waiting in the wings to make his mystifying entrance. Plus old HomieLess has him pretty puzzled on several issues in other threads (along with the rest of us).....
    I haven't had anything to add. To me nothing has changed. I was surprised at the Republican debate, yesterday, where McCain and others virtually mimicked my stated position on the issue.
    BTW Tex, Homeless isn't puzzling at all. He is a very small step away from falling off the edge. As I've said, this guy makes me look like Rush.

Old Texan
    BTW Tex, Homeless isn't puzzling at all. He is a very small step away from falling off the edge. As I've said, this guy makes me look like Rush.
    Puzzled from the point of "What the F--K is this idiot about.....????" If you've got him figured out you're in deep sh-t my friend, DEEEEP Sh-T....
    I always give canoes a wide berth when I see them on the water, but if I spot a green Old Town 16 footer with anything resembling a freak in it, I'm puttin' down some wake, swampin' it, and tossing the fool my anchor minus the anchor line.......:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Puzzled from the point of "What the F--K is this idiot about.....????" If you've got him figured out you're in deep sh-t my friend, DEEEEP Sh-T....
    I always give canoes a wide berth when I see them on the water, but if I spot a green Old Town 16 footer with anything resembling a freak in it, I'm puttin' down some wake, swampin' it, and tossing the fool my anchor minus the anchor line.......:devil:
    Figured out, Nope. No clue where canoe man is coming from.
    Tex, your last line cracked me up.
    This guy makes Poster look Righty.

Moneypitt
    Just read Jerry Brown's new gig......His new "cause"........2 guesses and the first one doesn't count.........Yep, MMGW.....Another Moron gets on board. Only his sights are set on California...........Oh shit..........MP

Sleeper CP
    Much time and money has been invested by the interested parties at this point to back out of GW now. The whole thing has gained so much momentum, it's going to be tough to stop it. It's essentially like Bigfoot, out there roaming around. A lot of people want to believe in it and do, but nobody seems to have any solid proof it exists. But with the trumped up "facts" and worldwide exposure it's received, it ain't just gonna go away--like any other die hard myth.
    I have a couple very interesting, revealing articles regarding the hidden agenda of GW and carbon credits. It ain't pretty. Think centralized governmental control of the environment and everything contained therein--something the libs and progressives have always wanted. The other piece is about unintended consequences of ethanol production. I'll post em up if anyones interested.
    I look forward to reading about the ethanol propuction.
    And Bigq thanks for posting this. Global warming is indeed the biggest scam in human history it is a money and power grab by and for big government.
    I think most here realize that.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch "GAS BURNING" Ford Lover

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12