Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petrino quits Atlanta?????????

Not So Fast
    Am I hearing this right? Bobby Petrino quits as head coach of the Atlanta Falcons. He will become the new head coach of Arkansas University.
    The drift of this report seems to be that the Micheal Vick travesty is bringing down the entire organization, WOW NSF

ratso
    What a freakin' flake... and the owner was praising him during MNF... Guess the idiot never considered telling anyone else with the organization and discussing how to handle it.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    Can you blame the guy? I'd want to get the hell away from that team as fast as i could.

Rvr Swpr
    Can you blame the guy? I'd want to get the hell away from that team as fast as i could.
    Right,the owner thought it was important to sit in the broadcast booth with those idiots the other night. They were hardly covering the game.ESPN needs to pull that plug now.FRom now on watch the game w/radio on.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I totally agree. Tony Kornheiser is the worst. Torico needs a better gig- I like the guy. But the rest are terrible. I think I've watched only a few MNF games this year. Get Madden and Michaels back.

SMILEMAKER
    Bobby thought MV was going to PetCO to get some dog food and would be right back!!! He was wrong:idea:

Arkansas
    Let me be the first to say.....
    Woo Pig Sooey

Ziggy
    What a freakin' flake... and the owner was praising him during MNF... Guess the idiot never considered telling anyone else with the organization and discussing how to handle it.
    Owner probably sensed it and that was his last ditch effort to keep him around, is my feeling.

Old Texan
    Go on ESPN and read the article by Pat Forde. It's scathing. He calls Petrino the disingenuous drifter throughout the article. You might remember Petrino wa the coach that had that secret meeting with Auburn while he was at Louisville and then lied about it. He's had like 14 jobs in 15 years.
    Petino was a bad hire that never had control of his locker room. I predicted he'g be gone after the blow up earlier in the year with Deangelo(sp) Hall. Hall has talent but his arrogant character makes him tough to coach and he got the upper hand in front of the team when Petrino suspended him for what was it, a quarter? No respect from the pros.
    I'm really surprised Arkansas hired him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast