Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Billy and I's Divorce

...........Lou
    .......I'll bet Father Eason could help...................

Of course he did...men always want to be in control :jawdrop: ...bet his comments won't get deleted!
    Kazanski,
    Its time you learned what the deal is aorund here. You are lucky to be allowed to post in here so ZIP IT and get in the kitchen with Cooking Chick!!

Forgive me for flapping my gums, I'll get right on cooking some dinner for you
    Less talking more cooking!

Kazanski
    Kazanski,
    Its time you learned what the deal is aorund here. You are lucky to be allowed to post in here so ZIP IT and get in the kitchen with Cooking Chick!!
    You shut your mouth when your talking to me....:devil: Don't go telling me what to do, where to post or anything else, I can take care of myself thank you very much!!! I refuse to get in the kitchen...well actually I'd rather be cooking in the kitchen then having to go to practice it's too cold....

photo chick
    RCL, I think I can help you out....if you need anyone to talk to through this most upsetting time please let me know....the chick is here for you!
    Now.... that should put this thread back on track....damn Guru thinks everything is about him...

I just spoke to Billy and he is devastated. He didnt think it would be this hard to let go. I mean really, how hard could it be to let loose of a 346lb Santa Suit wielding blowhard?
    Billy says what he misses the most is the pillow talk. He said they would have long talks that turned into passionate dude kissing and man love. He didnt care if he was outed he just wanted his RC Louie. Divorce is ugly.

Rattle Can Lou
    Thanks Bilgie, It just hurts too much to look......what could have been.

Life's Rough
    ...........Lou
    .......I'll bet Father Eason could help...................
    Father Eason only cooks for the loving people during time of Peace. That being said Fuuu@@@k these A-HOLES, see ya next time.

Hagatha
    Father Eason only cooks for the loving people during time of Peace. That being said Fuuu@@@k these A-HOLES, see ya next time.
    I love you baby!!!!!

MAXIMUS
    Less talking more cooking!
    SNIFF SNIFF.... I don't smell nuthin cookin?:idea:
    Better haul them asses in there & burn up some grub... While your at it cookie & photo hick, best be using them indoor attitudes before your asses get shipped outdoor!:notam:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast