Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Throw him in jail

I am a construction super in Phoenix. Today I had a couple of Temps on my job-site. We've had a lot of rain here lately, so I have been pumping alot of water trying to get my site dried out. I get the guys lined out to start. I look out the window just in time to see one of the temps fall down in the mud. Didn't think too much about it. An hour later I went inside the building and the guy is passed out in the middle of the floor. I ask the other guy WTF. He said he just fell down and isn't moving. So I turn the guy over thinking that he is hurt and get the alky breath. This is at 8:00 in the morning. I like to drink but that's a little early unless your at the dunes or lake. I call the service and tell them to come pick this guy up. They can't come get him and I'm told to kick him off the property. So I do. This guy has been on my job before. He's standing on the other side of my fence looking real out of it. I look out window to see the POS with a dolly full of my stuff going across the street. I walk out and he hides behind a van. I call 911 and stay outside so he doesn't run off. The cops show up and throw him in the car. And ask how much the stuff is worth. I tell them 800 or 900. Then the cop asked me do you want to press charges. Throw the foker in jail. As a person that works with tools that the worst thing that can happen. Rant over

AZJD
    DAMMIT!
    I always miss the fun!
    That must have happened just after I left?:idea:
    BTW, how long did it take for the cops to respond?

maxwedge
    Judging by every construction crew I've ever been on, the guys lucky he didn't get the everloving shit kicked out of him by half the people there.

delemorte
    throw the bitch in jail. In construction your tools are your lively hood.... I would not like it if some shmo came and stole my laptop.

DAMMIT!
    I always miss the fun!
    That must have happened just after I left?:idea:
    BTW, how long did it take for the cops to respond?
    Right after you left. The cops showed up in about 10 minutes

AZJD
    Judging by every construction crew I've ever been on, the guys lucky he didn't get the everloving shit kicked out of him by half the people there.
    Well half the people there was Rick. It is rainy here.... so I guess he could have done it with one hand tied behind his back.

Well half the people there was Rick. It is rainy here.... so I guess he could have done it with one hand tied behind his back.
    I had him pinned down with my evil eye

AZJD
    Right after you left. The cops showed up in about 10 minutes
    Thats pretty good. My boss walked into our yard sunday after Turkey day at 5am to check on a few monday deliveries. (he's old and can't sleep ) and found that the shop had been broken into. The lights were still on so he called and told them he thought they were still in there........ 60 minutes later, they showed.

AZJD
    I had him pinned down with my evil eye
    You trailer tough guy!

HavaSkank
    Regardless of his intoxication...the stupid focker will file a workers comp claim. It's in your best interest to collect written statements of those on-site and document this day down to the tiniest detail.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast