Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deserters......

Jbb
    and their excuses.... (http://www.time.com/time/photoessays...erters_nosh_a/)....:jawdrop:

delemorte
    i got no sympathy for deserters.

adjones419
    Here's an idea...if you don't like being told what to do, don't join the military. :idea:

Jbb
    That is a problem that is much bigger than I thought....

Jyruiz
    F them.

WestTNRiverRat
    My nephew is on his way back from his 3rd tour in Iraq. He should be home right at Christmas. My son-in-law left for his second tour August 20, four days after his first and only child was born. He'll be gone for 16 months. Between them they have 5 Purple Hearts. I don't have any sympathy for a deserter. Put your name on the dotted line and fulfill your obligations.
    I may not agree on how some things are being handled over there but I support the troops 100%.

Havasu_Dreamin
    I don't have any sympathy for a deserter. Put your name on the dotted line and fulfill your obligations.
    I may not agree on how some things are being handled over there but I support the troops 100%.
    Never been in the military but I agree 100%

Pete454
    When you sign that dotted line think of the worst that can happen, and hope for the best. After 22 years in the Navy, I dont regret a day there. and have all the compasion for the brave men and women the serve in our armed forces.
    The quitter's well thanks for nothing, and hope you never make back into the country you deserted!

IDRPSTF
    I thought this thread was about people moving back away from Havasu

Trailer Park Casanova
    U You
    S Signed the
    M Mutherf*ckin
    C Contract

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast