Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Circle Jerk!!! I Drove my First Lavey and...........

[QUOTE=SangerDoug1;2942218]
    Nope, they never made a runner, it does have a slight v and it has a narrow transom, the bottom kinda resembles a saucer and it does take a bit of talent to drive one, they are fast on the straightaway but if you try and follow a B boat around a single pin turn, you won't make it!..
    To THE "T" !!!!!!!

ColeTR2
    Jetboatguru give us the story on the black boat?

SangerDoug1
    Nope, they never made a runner, it does have a slight v and it has a narrow transom, the bottom kinda resembles a saucer and it does take a bit of talent to drive one, they are fast on the straightaway but if you try and follow a B boat around a single pin turn, you won't make it!..
    cool info thanks. Im in the process of restoring a 65 lavey with a wood deck and would like to put about 600hp to it if it will handle the power. what do you think?

[QUOTE=GofastRacer;2942387]
    cool info thanks. Im in the process of restoring a 65 lavey with a wood deck and would like to put about 600hp to it if it will handle the power. what do you think?
    Sanger Doug, dont take what I said about this boat seriously. I was just giving the Jerk some shit because he drinks the Lavey Koolaid. The boat drove flawlessly and it hauled ass down the straightaway.The floors in it were clean. It turned differently from the B boats as it would roll up on its side. It was bad ass!

CircleJerk
    and it does take a bit of talent to drive one, they are fast on the straightaway but..
    Well then, this might just explain it all!! TALENT.....Call the blonde for some lessons before you hurt yourself, opps, forget that, Grich already has a date with her !

CircleJerk
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say if you try moving the seat up about 6" then you could probably give it full throttle...:notam:
    How could we ever replace Maxi!! KaChang

biesemeyer34
    Tony is living up to his avitar. You crack me up. All you guys have a Merry Chistmas from the Pacific Northwest. Jimmy D.

GofastRacer
    Your boat is not the same style as the one Tony drove, it has a different bottom. But with that much power make sure you have an 8 degree shaft angle or it will be a flyer!.. Also make sure you have all the good hardware, no bronze stuff!..

dmontzsta
    I agree Art. My Lavey would hop all over at speed. I was constantly working the downpedal to keep it settled down. After one trip your leg is toast.

CircleJerk
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here & say if you try moving the seat up about 6" then you could probably give it full throttle...:notam:
    Despite his long hair and ugly tow truck, or should I reverse the UGLY and LONG, this is the funniest line ever and MAXI could I join you on that limb and say: "It fits"!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast