Your boat was a pig
    and so was the driver,
    you could of put Dave in the seat
    we would of been none the wiser
    Now go back to your hang out
    I'm begging you please,
    cause I know they all miss you
    at Chucky Cheese.
    SOOOO when and where have you been I was there last year and the year before All be it not on the crowded weekend the days before. I wish I could have seen you drive your boat but glad I did not wait as the preacher was
    summoned. In 05 I raced the preach when he unfortunately owned your turd. Not once but several times. Scott take your boat to the track and get a reality check there is no thrashing around as you are doing river racer, and all B.S aside than we will talk as most on here have taken there boats to the track Sanger Rich, SC FAB, Boat Mike, and several others have done. Please stop making excuses Hell I will pay your way If you supply the beers. Otherwise stop making yourself look like a fool with a boat that is unproven. And yes I have no idea what my new boat will run all I know is I have a prop motor and gear which I know worked in my other boat you do not even know where to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuickJet
    Ya know do I really need to continue, your shit sat on the trailer last NYD when Hendrix called you out you remember. You just sat there after towing all that way. Rough water your ass Steel comp ran his boat against Sangster where were you. And you are calling Whitie out PUUUHHHLLLEEASSEE I am through with this and have got to put a little 468 together to clean yo clock my 532 will wait as I dont want to waste a pass on the rods. Furthermore Start with DA Bull NYD and see how you do than move onto Sangster as I gaurantee you he will serve you as well.
    r
    Ummm...Hendricks NEVER said anything to me about wanting race last NYD or ever for that matter. Had he....I would have if there wasn't a wind. But even HE knew it was too windy. I saw him launch his boat but he never raced anyone. Duh...wonder why??
    And then you use Steelcomps and Sangster's race as an example of how good the racing conditions were??? Pahleeze!! Go back to poetry. Atleast with your peoms I have a legitimate reason to laugh at your stupid claims.
    And who called out Whitie?? Certainly not me. I have never met, spoken to or insinuated a race between us.
    And I have made multiple upon multiple passes in my boat. I live 15 mins from a Lake and take advantage of it every chance I get.
    Your assumptions make you look ignorant.
    I live 500 miles south of you.....exactly how often do you expect to see my boat run?

FLYTE RISK
    Ummm...Hendricks NEVER said anything to me about wanting race last NYD or ever for that matter. Had he....I would have if there wasn't a wind. But even HE knew it was too windy. I saw him launch his boat but he never raced anyone. Duh...wonder why??
    And then you use Steelcomps and Sangster's race as an example of how good the racing conditions were??? Pahleeze!! Go back to poetry. Atleast with your peoms I have a legitimate reason to laugh at your stupid claims.
    And who called out Whitie?? Certainly not me. I have never met, spoken to or insinuated a race between us.
    And I have made multiple upon multiple passes in my boat. I live 15 mins from a Lake and take advantage of it every chance I get.
    Your assumptions make you look ignorant.
    I live 500 miles south of you.....exactly how often do you expect to see my boat run?
    Scott I just saw you on youtube making a pass!! Do i rally need to go there and as far as Hendrix you must be Fing kidding me you truly are an ass act~!!

QuickJet
    SOOOO when and where have you been I was there last year and the year before All be it not on the crowded weekend the days before. I wish I could have seen you drive your boat but glad I did not wait as the preacher was
    summoned. In 05 I raced the preach when he unfortunately owned your turd. Not once but several times. Scott take your boat to the track and get a reality check there is no thrashing around as you are doing river racer, and all B.S aside than we will talk as most on here have taken there boats to the track Sanger Rich, SC FAB, Boat Mike, and several others have done. Please stop making excuses Hell I will pay your way If you supply the beers. Otherwise stop making yourself look like a fool with a boat that is unproven. And yes I have no idea what my new boat will run all I know is I have a prop motor and gear which I know worked in my other boat you do not even know where to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Start?? Unprooven???
    I was there last year with my Blue and white Cole and then this last June with Cole Cash. I made 10 passes and only 10 because I came on the weekend and not durring the week. The water was roughed up a bit but I made the best of it.
    Are you on commision with IHBA or something because it seems that you have a boner to get my boat to the track.
    I've stated before that it's not my gig. I did the car thing and very seldom went to the track because it was not fun for me. I went to Ming and saw the same things going on that I experienced with the car thing....but only worse.
    I could care a less if my boat ran 8.50's or 12.50's...that's not why I bought it. It's not a race boat. It's a lake boat...nothing more....nothing less.
    And I don't ned a timeslip to tell me that my boat hauls ass!!!

QuickJet
    Scott I just saw you on youtube making a pass!! Do i rally need to go there and as far as Hendrix you must be Fing kidding me you truly are an ass act~!!
    So you are telling me that Jimmy came up to me and asked me to race?? No one asked me to race and I wasn't even near my boat most of the day. Actually, no one even knew that I owned the boat. I just picked it up that morning.
    So go wherever you want.
    Hey, Hell sounds good!!!

FLYTE RISK
    Start?? Unprooven???
    I was there last year with my Blue and white Cole and then this last June with Cole Cash. I made 10 passes and only 10 because I came on the weekend and not durring the week. The water was roughed up a bit but I made the best of it.
    Are you on commision with IHBA or something because it seems that you have a boner to get my boat to the track.
    I've stated before that it's not my gig. I did the car thing and very seldom went to the track because it was not fun for me. I went to Ming and saw the same things going on that I experienced with the car thing....but only worse.
    I could care a less if my boat ran 8.50's or 12.50's...that's not why I bought it. It's not a race boat. It's a lake boat...nothing more....nothing less.
    And I don't ned a timeslip to tell me that my boat hauls ass!!!
    Than stop running your mouth if you live so close to water as I do than tune her up get her ready before you get there and badabing no thrashing. And I hear your car was a Roach strictly hear say but I would not want anyone to see my shit if it was ROACHY either!!

QuickJet
    Than stop running your mouth if you live so close to water as I do than tune her up get her ready before you get there and badabing no thrashing. And I hear your car was a Roach strictly hear say but I would not want anyone to see my shit if it was ROACHY either!!
    I can't run my mouth because I live near water??? Bullshit..my boat hauls ass.
    Car was a roach??....now that's funny. And it was Cars with an "S" meaning many. All clean, all fast. Ask Hood about my cars.

FLYTE RISK
    I can't run my mouth because I live near water??? Bullshit..my boat hauls ass.
    Car was a roach??....now that's funny. And it was Cars with an "S" meaning many. All clean, all fast. Ask Hood about my cars.
    Thats who I heard it from ROACHYY

QuickJet
    Thats who I heard it from ROACHYY
    ha ha ha...... Too funny!

HIRED GUN
    myself and others are so tempted to chime in.....but we sit idle....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast