Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TPR Day at Lake Elsinore

Bottle Fed
    I will be there for sure. Don't know if my boat will be ready but we will be there. Will the gathering area on the lake be truck accesible or boat only?

cyclone
    jeff- you can't drive to the cove but you can walk although i wouldn't recommend it. its about a 1.5 mile walk from the road.
    i'm sure theres enough boats going for you and the misses to hitch a ride over. if not i'll make a couple of trips back and forth to get ya over there.

Bottle Fed
    jeff- you can't drive to the cove but you can walk although i wouldn't recommend it. its about a 1.5 mile walk from the road.
    i'm sure theres enough boats going for you and the misses to hitch a ride over. if not i'll make a couple of trips back and forth to get ya over there.
    Thanks Mike for the info and the offer. I'm gonna get the boat back over to the house this weekend and see if I can't get it back up and running. Looking forward to that weekend.

noregret$
    Thanks Mike for the info and the offer. I'm gonna get the boat back over to the house this weekend and see if I can't get it back up and running. Looking forward to that weekend.
    wow the great pumpkin up and running again, way to go jeff and its not the last minute, or the day of the 13 th..your learning..lol

IfYouOnlyKnew
    Thanks for all the boat ride offers! We all plan to be there..sure you guys can handle that many feisty Papp's? Tom x 10!

Blown Income
    Sounds like a good time. There's been a rumor that SweetCruz and HelterSkelter may show up too. How far is the drive back to the cove? I've only been from the launch ramp to the dock when we were there for the photoshoot.

from the far ramp its like 5 minutes, no big deal.

How far is the drive back to the cove?
    400-500 yards

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234