Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: I did it...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    The jewish did nothing wrong either.... ask them if they should have been afraid.
    Thank you. Along with the gypsies and twins, and Catholics (my grandmother's family, she was a young girl).

Jordy
    problem is the NAACP would fight to the death...
    I'm sure you meant the criminal lovin' ACLU... :idea:

Ok then you are going to love this. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...20-roads_N.htm
    That's pretty interesting. I never thought of how electric/alternate fuel vehicles don't pay gas tax which fixes our roads yet they (probably) do equal "damage" when they drive on our roads. Interesting problem.
    Keeping track of the miles driven, seems like it could just as easily hold GPS tracking inside it and then they'd know where I buy my food, where I see movies, and where I buy my illegal drugs (etc...).
    Honestly, I just don't care what the gov't knows about me. The gov't already released my info (former military) and low and behold life went on. I've had credit card fruad happen to me at least 10 times (XBPW) and life went on as well.
    A friend of mine came here from Yugoslavia and he did it legaly. A couple of weeks ago he held a party because he is now an official US citizen. To see his face at that party and you knew he was a proud American. Somehow I doubt that the illegal Mexican that rear-ended my vehicle with no insurance, no license, had been in our country for more than a decade, doesn't give a rats ass about me or my family, this country, or even the person that wants to give him amnesty in this great country.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Wow, comparing Hitler and his regiem to being req'd to show a valid DL to buy gas. The comparison is so close I'm surprised it never acured to me. :jawdrop:
    The comparison is that it started with small laws that the public passed because they blamed a group for their economic prediciment. The public didn't care because it did't effect them. Eventually, Jews and many other groups needed ID cards or stars in order to conduct business, so that people could see who they were doing business with. Their lives got gradually more and more strict until . . . you know the rest of the story.
    However, what FroggyStyle proposed would only originally negatively effect those who had already broken the law. The question is, where would it stop, as many have pointed out. We don't vote for laws most of the time, elected representatives do. They do as they please because we are all ignorant in their eyes. There is not much accountability once a bad or unfair law is passed.
    Sorry, but I don't trust my government. Neither did the founding fathers. Here is another gem, compliments of Patrick Henry.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government -- lest it come to dominate our lives and interests."

Froggystyle
    Rather then running your pie holes on here, why dont you tell this to your elected officals??
    Trying to get a meeting with Duncan Hunter as we speak. I know a guy...
    He might be just the politician ballsy enough to do it. He is running for President too...
    I will let you all know how it goes. I am sold on the idea. The only reason you would be against it is if you wish more illegal drivers were on the road.
    Forget about even using it as a law enforcement tool. I honestly think the problem would pretty much solve itself.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I think that you should have to show citizenship to enroll your child in school (at least the child's citizenship, back to the 14th amendment, I know ) I think you should have to show citizenship or ID to receive public benefits like WIC and foodstamps. Medical is a tougher issue. While I don't want to pay for these illegals to get medical treatment and hospitals are going bankrupt all over, doctors and nurses take the hippocratic oath, and that creates a problem. I think the wall is a good start, and there are lots of people looking for jobs right now, or have prisoners build it. And when the Mexican gov't cries that we don't have a wall on the Canadian border tell them that we aren't being overrun with illegal Canadians sapping our economic resources dry. They come here to shop (or at least they used to ). The southern border is the problem. Stuff it Calderon. The only reason they cry is because they want the scum to be able to leave their country.
    We need to stop providing them with free education, food , housing and healthcare. You should have citizenship papers to get those. If you are an immigrant, you should have to have a sponsor and if you need those things, your sponsor takes care of you (except for the education). Those are the kinds of laws I would like to see, and those are the kinds of laws that would keep them from coming over. I don't want a law to restrict my freedom.

Jordy
    I honestly think the problem would pretty much solve itself.
    Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally.
    We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.
    :idea:

Jbb
    Well, just a second there, professor. We, uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it'll just work itself out naturally.
    We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem is solved from your end.
    :idea:

https://www.***boat.com/forums/attac...1&d=1197913153

Jordy

And it's Byron with the assist.

Jbb
    And it's Byron with the assist.
    I got yo back....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast