Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmmmmmmmm

repo man
    they don't just show up here pregnant. they come for work. it's a bonus that we pay for their children and give them welfare.they send most of their money back.who do you think they send it to? that's right their wifes and children.

photo chick
    they don't just show up here pregnant. they come for work. it's a bonus that we pay for their children and give them welfare.they send most of their money back.who do you think they send it to? that's right their wifes and children.
    You're correct, also though a lot of them do come here to have their children, then they're legal and they get lots of benifits. Do you know it's cheaper for an illegal to have a baby here than it is for me, if I didn't have insurance? That's absolutely ridiculous!!

Boatcop
    You're correct, also though a lot of them do come here to have their children, then they're legal and they get lots of benifits. Do you know it's cheaper for an illegal to have a baby here than it is for me, if I didn't have insurance? That's absolutely ridiculous!!
    We in AZ are looking at a ballot initiative that would prohibit hospitals, and State, County and Local governments issuing birth certificates to children of illegal immigrants.
    It is a fallacy that the Constitution makes anyone born here an automatic citizen. They also have to be "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".
    The 14th Amendment was passed primarily to allow slaves and children of slaves to become official citizens.
    It wasn't until the 1930s that Congress passed a law enabling Native Americans to become citizens. Under the 14th Amendment, they were not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, being a member of a Sovereign Nation. Congress allowed them dual citizenship in their Tribe AND of the United States.
    If just being born here conveyed automatic citizenship, children of foreign diplomats would be US Citizens (currently they are NOT), along with children born of parents of an occupying force. Say, Canada invaded the US and some of their armed forces birthed children here. Should they be entitled to US Citizenship? I think not, and that was the reason the "Subject to the Jurisdiction thereof" language was put in.
    Illegal Aliens are essentially an "occupying force" in the US, and NOT subject to US jurisdiction, as evidenced by their non-compliance with US Immigration laws, not recognizing our borders, and sending property of the US (illegally obtained US currency) back to their native countries.
    So the legal precedent has been set, that just being born in the US doesn't make you a citizen. The ballot initiative, if passed will undoubtedly end up in the Supreme Court. Which, if using law and precedents, will uphold the "jurisdiction of the US" issue, once and for all.

Havasu1986
    We in AZ are looking at a ballot initiative that would prohibit hospitals, and State, County and Local governments issuing birth certificates to children of illegal immigrants.
    It is a fallacy that the Constitution makes anyone born here an automatic citizen. They also have to be "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".
    The 14th Amendment was passed primarily to allow slaves and children of slaves to become official citizens.
    It wasn't until the 1930s that Congress passed a law enabling Native Americans to become citizens. Under the 14th Amendment, they were not subject to the jurisdiction of the US, being a member of a Sovereign Nation. Congress allowed them dual citizenship in their Tribe AND of the United States.
    If just being born here conveyed automatic citizenship, children of foreign diplomats would be US Citizens (currently they are NOT), along with children born of parents of an occupying force. Say, Canada invaded the US and some of their armed forces birthed children here. Should they be entitled to US Citizenship? I think not, and that was the reason the "Subject to the Jurisdiction thereof" language was put in.
    Illegal Aliens are essentially an "occupying force" in the US, and NOT subject to US jurisdiction, as evidenced by their non-compliance with US Immigration laws, not recognizing our borders, and sending property of the US (illegally obtained US currency) back to their native countries.
    So the legal precedent has been set, that just being born in the US doesn't make you a citizen. The ballot initiative, if passed will undoubtedly end up in the Supreme Court. Which, if using law and precedents, will uphold the "jurisdiction of the US" issue, once and for all.
    10 illegals just crossed while you wrote that.

photo chick
    Very interesting! I always enjoy reading what you post. I am going by a few friends I have who have been here forever but came over illegally. They are not citizens however the children they had here are.

Charley
    Rex I just forwarded the link to that video to about 40 people... That is very disturbing!

Moneypitt
    I don't agree...they'll turn to welfare!! We need to stop supporting them through the government and encouraging them to have their children here!
    NO, we need to throw them out, and keep them out
    Very interesting! I always enjoy reading what you post. I am going by a few friends I have who have been here forever but came over illegally. They are not citizens however the children they had here are.
    NO, they are not citizens, that is a misconception of the actual law cited below by Alan.
    About f'ing time. But, will our mealy mouthed politicans have the stones to enforce existing laws?............MP

Rex I just forwarded the link to that video to about 40 people... That is very disturbing!
    Yes it is. Especially about 50 years down the road at the present rate of "occupation".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12