Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need F-29 info (total length)

Charley
    I just pulled my blueprints out for my old riverhouse and my 29 with extension boxes and swingaway just squeezed into a 35' deep garage... good luck!

ClownRoyal
    Dude..you kill me......went with 3,400HP per side Sikorsky T700-GE-701C turbine engines ...that should make ya' happy
    See link:
    http://www.sikorsky.com/details/0,96...ETI254,00.html
    LMAO. You are fitting in just fine here!

Havasu1986
    I just pulled my blueprints out for my old riverhouse and my 29 with extension boxes and swingaway just squeezed into a 35' deep garage... good luck!
    Mike squezzed his 29' Force in there on a angle.

new2cats
    Thanks to all!

new2cats
    LMAO. You are fitting in just fine here!
    Thanks....once in a while I come up with a good one!

Charley
    Mike squezzed his 29' Force in there on a angle.
    I just figured thats how he backed in after all that jack and coke :jawdrop:

Magic34
    Sounds about right. Usually add 5' and that is the length on the trailer.
    My 34' barely fit in a 40' garage.
    My 37' (really a 39.5' with the extended platform) is 44' on the trailer. Had to add 5' to the garage.
    If the boat is staying in Havasu, I wouldn't do a drive guard.
    Look for 35'+ garages. For resale, I would go for 45'. Also, get one with a taller door. That way when selling, someone with an RV may be interested. You need a 13' 6"-14' tall door. Also make sure it is wide enough for your boat with some room to spare.

Patyacht
    My F-29 with 525 package, Imco extensions & XR's in on an Extreme 3 axle with storage boxes is 37' long. I store the boat in a 40' x 13' and it's perfect but not alot of side or rear walk around space.
    When Magic34 said "For resale, I would go for 45'. Also, get one with a taller door. That way when selling, someone with an RV may be interested. You need a 13' 6"-14' tall door. Also make sure it is wide enough for your boat with some room to spare." He was right on. 14' wide would give you 2' each side.

new2cats
    My F-29 with 525 package, Imco extensions & XR's in on an Extreme 3 axle with storage boxes is 37' long. I store the boat in a 40' x 13' and it's perfect but not alot of side or rear walk around space.
    When Majic34 said "For resale, I would go for 45'. Also, get one with a taller door. That way when selling, someone with an RV may be interested. You need a 13' 6"-14' tall door. Also make sure it is wide enough for your boat with some room to spare." He was right on. 14' wide would give you 2' each side.
    Thanks Pat..my guess of 36'-37' was close..ITS boxes only have 7" extension.

Ms.Havasu
    Hi There!
    My ears were burning
    I can tell you that you will want to get a garage plenty big enough for your DCB and the rest of the toys you will get once you are here. You want to make sure you have room to spare so you can back her right in without worring about scraping anything.
    Luckily there are plenty of large RV garage homes to choose from here in town. We build our homes now a days as a second thought to the garage
    It's true a f-29 only needs approx 37' but you might as well get the 50' garage so lenght will never be an issue. As far as a 14' tall RV door, they are few and far between. 13' will fit most motor homes (Just a few RV's are 13.6 tall and it's not worth limiting yourself to the 14' door if you don't need it).
    If you PM me your e-mail address and search criteria ie: price range etc. I will e-mail you a link to the mls showing you homes currently available. (I can also tell you which hot boat members live near any of the homes you might be interested in )
    Talk to you soon,
    Michele Bravata
    Lake Havasu Homes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast