Thread: Happy Holidays & Tribute to the Faulkners & their SS70 Lavey

CircleJerk
    I posted this under Tonys Lavey post but felt it worthy information to go to the top on it's own. There have been too many B.S. posts lately.......Try this link for more photos or Laveys currently running in the Northwest and some info on Lance. Please feel free to notify the family of these recent shots. Sorry if any of Lances racing history is incorrect, I went from memory, I couldnt find my yellow shirt Jerry! He was a Champion many times over as most of you know.
    http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ead.php?t=5778

WannabeRacing

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I posted this under Tonys Lavey post but felt it worthy information to go to the top on it's own. There have been too many B.S. posts lately.......Try this link for more photos or Laveys currently running in the Northwest and some info on Lance. Please feel free to notify the family of these recent shots. Sorry if any of Lances racing history is incorrect, I went from memory, I couldnt find my yellow shirt Jerry! He was a Champion many times over as most of well know.
    http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...ed=1#post46446
    I am sorry, I can not get my Lance salute picture to transfer. I'll keep trying.
    Here are Lance's "B" boat accomplishments and Hall of Champions recognition.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ulkner_001.jpg

CircleJerk
    Thanks Jerr, but the salute I was referring to was his crowd wave while standing up in SS70. Of course the K69 was quite spectacular and wouldnt we love to see it take on K5?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks Jerr, but the salute I was referring to was his crowd wave while standing up in SS70. Of course the K69 was quite spectacular and wouldnt we love to see it take on K5?
    That's on video and I have no idea where K flat has it stored...

H8Monday
    Its good to see the SS701 on the water. There is alot of history in that boat.
    You know, that boat was almost lost for good. Lance tried to talk me into helping him sink his dads boat into the back yard and turning it into a hot tub. I was reluctant, and some other project caught his attention soon after, and the project was soon forgotten and the Lavey was spared.

That's on video and I have no idea where K flat has it stored...
    Here Jerry and Circle Jerk. Its at the end of the video .
    Bad ass lance (http://www.schoutenranch.com/tony/faulkner.wmv)

CircleJerk
    Thanks very much Tony and Jerry for your invaluable footage, you have preserved in film so much for our sport and its Heros! We all are in debt to you for your sacrifices and generosity! I came home tonight with the flu and that was what I needed to see! As well as others who dont buy Jerrys videos!

CircleJerk
    Its good to see the SS701 on the water. There is alot of history in that boat.
    You know, that boat was almost lost for good. Lance tried to talk me into helping him sink his dads boat into the back yard and turning it into a hot tub. I was reluctant, and some other project caught his attention soon after, and the project was soon forgotten and the Lavey was spared.
    That's interesting, dont I know this feeling, my wifes L=boat is awaiting some kind of fate to befall it and its encouraging to see others carry on the torch through Nostalgia. Last offer I had was to give it to a hydroplane driver.....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks very much Tony and Jerry for your invaluable footage, you have preserved in film so much for our sport and its Heros! We all are in debt to you for your sacrifices and generosity! I came home tonight with the flu and that was what I needed to see! As well as others who dont buy Jerrys videos!
    Thanks Boyd! Merry Nostalgic Christmas.