Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My New Ride

adjones419
    I've always liked that boat. It looks real nice Adam. It will really look great when you redo the anodizing. Look forward to seeing it in person.
    Thanks, Randy. Hopefully you can make it up to a St. Louis race this next year. It would be nice to see more flatbottoms in this part of the country!

Heatseeker
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/DSCN0962.JPG
    Nice boat!
    I have a hardware question. I'm assuming that the air cylinder in the above photo is an in and out control. I have a set up very similar to that complete with a mini-air bottle(there's still pressure in the bottle!), regulator, lines and air switch. It came from a relative's garage who was recently injured in a boating accident. I've been unloading his goodies to help out his fam with the costs(he's done with hot boating, at least for the foreseeable future).
    What's a set up like that worth?
    Thanks in advance.
    Sorry for the thread jack!!!

amatosanger
    Sweet lookin Mako ya got there Adam. I'll check it out next summer at one of the SLDBA races. Congrats it's a beauty! Tony

adjones419
    Nice boat!
    I have a hardware question. I'm assuming that the air cylinder in the above photo is an in and out control. I have a set up very similar to that complete with a mini-air bottle(there's still pressure in the bottle!), regulator, lines and air switch. It came from a relative's garage who was recently injured in a boating accident. I've been unloading his goodies to help out his fam with the costs(he's done with hot boating, at least for the foreseeable future).
    What's a set up like that worth?
    Thanks in advance.
    Sorry for the thread jack!!!
    No need to apologize. I'd say a brand new complete air shift kit is about $350-$400, but I've never bought one (they've always been on my boats) so someone else might have a better idea.

adjones419
    Sweet lookin Mako ya got there Adam. I'll check it out next summer at one of the SLDBA races. Congrats it's a beauty! Tony
    Hey Tony, thanks a lot! You going to bring your hydro down? If you make it down to one, I'd highly recommend the Litchfield race...we had a great time there last year.

amatosanger
    Yeah most likely the Litchfield race with the hydro. I almost came down this year to see Haas race, but next year for sure.

adjones419
    Yeah most likely the Litchfield race with the hydro. I almost came down this year to see Haas race, but next year for sure.
    Haha, 7.50 with his "lake boat." I couldn't stop laughing after that. Talk about a guy who loves dragboat racing...hell of a guy! We'll look forward to seeing you. It's our hometown, so we usually go all out and have a huge crowd in our pits. Fun times!

GofastRacer
    Very nice boat Adam, congrats best of luck with it!..

amatosanger
    John is one heck of a nice fella and a diehard drag boat racer for sure. Since he built my hydro motor I'm probably gonna break out of the 8 sec bracket too.

adjones419
    Very nice boat Adam, congrats best of luck with it!..
    Thanks a lot, Art!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast