Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Drivers license to buy gas poll...

RiverToysJas
    To me, that means it is time to get into the black market drivers' license business!!!
    Nothing new there, that's been big business since long before you or I were trying to buy 40's of Bud in HS.
    BTW.....fake birth certs is where it's at...with those you get a real license (provided you can pass the tests), and they are much easier to fake!
    RTJas

Jordy
    Nothing new there, that's been big business since long before you or I were trying to buy 40's of Bud in HS.
    BTW.....fake birth certs is where it's at...with those you get a real license (provided you can pass the tests), and they are much easier to fake!
    RTJas
    Sure the birth certificates are the easy way out. I'd rather sharpen the cutting edge and be the DCB of fake IDs.

Froggystyle
    C'mon now, how many people can really live at 1060 W. Addison anyway??? :idea:

We're getting the band back together...
    http://www.2bproductions.net/artists...ESBROTHERs.jpg

Jordy
    We're getting the band back together...
    I figured you'd catch that one.
    Oh, and I hate Illinois Nazis. :devil:

Froggystyle
    Sure the birth certificates are the easy way out. I'd rather sharpen the cutting edge and be the DCB of fake IDs.
    Hey now, those would be the "Worlds Greatest" fake ID... The Trident fake ID would be the only one "Sharpening the Cutting Edge" there Sally...

RiverToysJas
    C'mon now, how many people can really live at 1060 W. Addison anyway??? :idea:

It's a big place! :idea:

Jordy
    Hey now, those would be the "Worlds Greatest" fake ID... The Trident fake ID would be the only one "Sharpening the Cutting Edge" there Sally...
    World's Greatest Fake ID Racing??? :jawdrop:
    Would the Trident ID be infused and vacuum bagged as well??? :idea:

DAB
    Oil would fight it, insurance would rally behind it. ACLU would fight it, everyone else would embrace it essentially. And it essentially would be put on hold for the next decade while it went through every court system in the country, all the while nothing is done to address the border problem, no wall, no increase in personell , etc..etc..
    Not to "Strawman" the discussion, but it boils down to whether or not you wish to remove people who are driving illegally from the road. Period. Everything else can be worked around. I disagree strongly, I don't want illegals on road.. I also don't want our government following me from city to city, state to state as I purchase gas... and yes I've heard it all, if they want to find you they will.. sure they will, but why would I put a spot beam on my head? And if I don't want anyone to know where I've been, I pay cash. Period!
    Kids might have a greater problem buying gas for lawn mowers, but I needed my parents to drive me down to get the gas anyway when I did it, so there you go. I had a hell of a problem buying spray paint and isocyanate glue to build models when I was 13. You had to be 18. So, parents bought that stuff for me. Problem solved. So then some poor parent buys his kid gas for the mower, kid's walking down the street with 2 gallons of gas and someone offers the kid $40.00 for his gas and he doesn't have to mow anything? Next thing you know, parents are brought up on aiding the illegal plight by selling gasoline (purchased via their card) and are doing 10-20?
    While it all sounds great in theory as stated many times the black market that would be created would be crippling

RiverToysJas
    I heard there's a guy in Az that'll put any graphics you want on the ID.....but they don't hold up very well....
    RTJas

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast