Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small reward for all the hard work

1968Droptop
    I recently purchased a scoop from Als Blower Drives in New Zealand. It's very unique, and I'm very happy with it. Al didn't have pic's of any boats on his home page and asked if he could use mine. I was flattered to say the least. I just got an e-mail from him asking me to check out the home page, http://www.alsblowers.com/indexgpp.html . Low and behond there's my boat showing off his product. I know it's not on the cover of some mag, but it is pictured with some bad ass toys. He's going to add more pics when I get it wet next spring/summer.
    I don't have the fastest, or the best looking boat on the water. But I feel fortunate to have what I do. My boat wouldn't be half of what it is now if not for Tony Skagen, High Flow Dynamics, and all of your help. THANKS !!!

Heatseeker
    Your boat looks good on that page! Congrats, you and your boat are now internationally famous!
    I didn't know Big Daddy had a Kiwi connection. Very interesting...

bead
    or at least another scoop.

looks great, congrats!

jetovatorjeff
    Looks great DropTop. Dont be so humble your ride kicks ass!

I don't have the fastest, or the best looking boat on the water.

Droppy, you're so full of crap. That boat is drop dead gorgeous, has already hit triple digits before the tuneup being finessed and is so f***ing loud my ears are still ringing from the last time I was over there.
    Congrats to you and Robyn. You guys worked hard on that boat and it shows.......prick..

Sleeper CP
    Sweet
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

IMPATIENT 1
    I recently purchased a scoop from Als Blower Drives in New Zealand. It's very unique, and I'm very happy with it. Al didn't have pic's of any boats on his home page and asked if he could use mine. I was flattered to say the least. I just got an e-mail from him asking me to check out the home page, http://www.alsblowers.com/indexgpp.html . Low and behond there's my[U] boat showing off his product. I know it's not on the cover of some mag, but it is pictured with some bad ass toys. He's going to add more pics when I get it wet next spring/summer.
    I don't have the fastest, or the best looking boat on the water. But I feel fortunate to have what I do. My boat wouldn't be half of what it is now if not for Tony Skagen, High Flow Dynamics, and all of [U]your help. THANKS !!!
    SWEEEET DROP!

Way to go Chris.......:skull:

Very cool Chris NICE SET UP ! Tom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast