Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disneyland really is.......

All IN
    If you ever get the chance, try Club 33

jdogginla
    Very few get the chance.....are you a member?

voodoomedman
    You "Brown Guys" are easy to please.
    We had passes for three years and used them weekly. Ol' Walt knew what he was doing. Glad you had a good time.

Thanks
    was ther last night too...3 year old Birthday party @ the Blue Bayou?
    darn was it cold
    Wish I would have known. We would have crashed your party. Maybe we saw you when we went on Pirates. I would like to go there one time before our passes are up. We went to the Mexican joint last night.
    How are the crowds this time of year? last time i went was about 5 years ago towards the end of summer and it was a fockin zoo, i got to ride about 7 attractions from open to close, it must have been arab day too, everyone was wearing towels on their heads.
    Last night was a ghost town. Next year we will go the Monday a week before Christmas as well. It was great sometimes we had to decide whether it was worth it to wait for our fast passes to be valid or just get in line.

riverracerx
    I proposed to my first wife there.
    Keep going to Disneyland.. it helps my stock.

Music to my Ears
    I have probably seen many of you over the years and didn't know it. It's cool to hear all of the positive comments about the Park and it does look great this time of year. It wasn't too crowded yesterday but I'm sure it will pick up quite a bit by the end of the week. Starting this Saturday through the 1st, it will be packed I'm sure. Here is a pic (sorry for the size). I either conduct or play in the Disneyland Band, so say hello if you get a chance.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Kurt.jpg

superdave013
    Well I friggin hate that place! It's a pain in the azz to live next to.

superdave013
    I have probably seen many of you over the years and didn't know it. It's cool to hear all of the positive comments about the Park and it does look great this time of year. It wasn't too crowded yesterday but I'm sure it will pick up quite a bit by the end of the week. Starting this Saturday through the 1st, it will be packed I'm sure. Here is a pic (sorry for the size). I either conduct or play in the Disneyland Band, so say hello if you get a chance.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Kurt.jpg
    turn that shit down will ya?? I can't hear my dang TV with your band and the fireworks! lol
    Oh, and F that mouse too! haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12