Thread: Hey Chris, here is your new thread

deltarat
    This is embarassing and I would appreciate people leaving this thread for what it was intended to be, information on the SHASTA PHOTO SHOOT NO NAME MYSTERY RUN. If someone doesn't like what I say here then start a new thread to rip me up.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Poker Runs West
    This is embarassing and I would appreciate people leaving this thread for what it was intended to be, information on the SHASTA PHOTO SHOOT NO NAME MYSTERY RUN. If someone doesn't like what I say here then start a new thread to rip me up.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Thanks. Another class act.
    Start firing away.
    Merry Christmas Child.
    Ho Ho Ho
    Chris

deltarat
    Chris
    You don’t have to worry about me jumping in with everyone else trying to express their discontent with the situation. I just feel like I have said before, there is a difference between individuals and groups. You might want to remember this as you seem hell bent on bashing a group of boaters and you do hold boating events for individuals. I will just say this; I wasn’t there this weekend so I really don’t know what happened. However, I have attended many and even held a few lunch runs and have never experienced anything close to what was explained about this weekends run. However, opinions are like assholes, every one has got one. The difference is per your request we now have one that has his own thread.

707dog
    hey chris
    im only chimming in to share what iv experianced and seen with the DLB i havnt had the opertunity to check out anything you have put together...again im a boater @ heart its like my second life. i dont own anything ( performance boats)like my delta peeps or others but they have treated me and any of my buds that have tagged along me with up most respect and always have shown me the ropes of the delta w/ the do and donts to go with it!! i to have been on a few trips with the DLB and i have had my cocktails to boot..but i can say i have never felt i was boating around a bunch of drukkin slobs or that my boat/crew/family has been put in any unsafe boating issues and everybody looks out for one another to the fullest and iv seen and experianced that first hand!! sorry chris if the pan is cooking with hot grease now iv didnt even want to say anything about this whole mess ...the DLB'S are awsome peeps and are true friggin rain or shine boater and supporters of this sport hopefully some can come to see eye 2 eye on these things and we all can live our lifes one gas tank @ a time!!!
    see ya around.....anthony

Poker Runs West
    Chris
    You don’t have to worry about me jumping in with everyone else trying to express their discontent with the situation. I just feel like I have said before, there is a difference between individuals and groups. You might want to remember this as you seem hell bent on bashing a group of boaters and you do hold boating events for individuals. I will just say this; I wasn’t there this weekend so I really don’t know what happened. However, I have attended many and even held a few lunch runs and have never experienced anything close to what was explained about this weekends run. However, opinions are like assholes, every one has got one. The difference is per your request we now have one that has his own thread.
    Thanks again for providing this much needed forum.
    I am honored to be featured on this special place for you and the boys to play around with. Now be sure to notice that I never mentioned any group
    or even any individual here. Everyone who has any part in this is known by their postings, not any group, just them unless they claim to speak for some group.
    Are you inferring that I explained what went on last weekend? Show me where I did. Why would I? I wasn't there and I don't care. Whatever went on was probably well documented by those that were there. I did tell someone where to look to see who is doing something other than myself at Shasta and where to look to see one of their gatherings. How is that bashing anyone? Once again I ask that you answer my questions previously asked and those here before jumping on to more accusations. I am having trouble keeping all of them straight.
    POKER RUNS WEST 2008 SCHEDULE IS POSTED ON HOT SPOTS WEST or go to www.pokerrunswest.com for additional information.

Poker Runs West
    hey chris
    im only chimming in to share what iv experianced and seen with the DLB i havnt had the opertunity to check out anything you have put together...again im a boater @ heart its like my second life. i dont own anything ( performance boats)like my delta peeps or others but they have treated me and any of my buds that have tagged along me with up most respect and always have shown me the ropes of the delta w/ the do and donts to go with it!! i to have been on a few trips with the DLB and i have had my cocktails to boot..but i can say i have never felt i was boating around a bunch of drukkin slobs or that my boat/crew/family has been put in any unsafe boating issues and everybody looks out for one another to the fullest and iv seen and experianced that first hand!! sorry chris if the pan is cooking with hot grease now iv didnt even want to say anything about this whole mess ...the DLB'S are awsome peeps and are true friggin rain or shine boater and supporters of this sport hopefully some can come to see eye 2 eye on these things and we all can live our lifes one gas tank @ a time!!!
    see ya around.....anthony
    Anthony,
    Thanks for writing. I am glad you have had great times and experiences with all the guys you have met and gone boating with. Sometime maybe we will have a chance to do some together also. Unfortunately I have only had one experience boating with that group and it was October of 2006. I had a great time, helped set up a lunch stop for them and gave out a ton of free shirts and stuff. I am glad your boating experience was a safe one just as mine was.
    I have been around many of those who I think call themselves members of the group at my events and elsewhere on the water also. Some who frequent the runs put on by the other guys are very good friends of mine. Some I do not even know. Others I know enough about that I have no interest in associating with them. I really do not know how to be any clearer than that. Although some are trying hard to make this into me against a group that is not the case.
    Time to move on to other things. Stay in touch, watch who does what, judge people by what they do, not what they say, and you will be in a great position to make up your own mind about who I am and what I do and the same about others.
    Feel free to call any time. 916-652-7022 cell 916-704-7022
    Chris

acatitude
    hey Anthony whats up. lets talk about them t-shirts