Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let me be the first......

BNB2008
    To say that HB can KISS MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What you guys did was unforgivable.....as a subsciber and avid reader of HB for nearly 20 years, I can say I will NEVER, EVER read or purchase your rag again...if that was the way you do biz, take it somewhere else....I sincerly hope you are gone from the boat scene by Christmas....jerks...
    Don't bother banning me..I can bounce my IP off the four corners of the planet and be on here every day...

USCFAN
    Huh oh.....This probably won't last long..

Baja Big Dog
    It will last, nothing too offensive about it...:idea: :idea:

Warlockjer
    What you guys did was unforgivable.....as a subsciber and avid reader of HB for nearly 20 years, I can say I will NEVER, EVER read or purchase your rag again...if that was the way you do biz, take it somewhere else....I sincerly hope you are gone from the boat scene by Christmas....jerks...
    Don't bother banning me..I can bounce my IP off the four corners of the planet and be on here every day...
    With an attitude like that I don't think it will be much of a loss

HammerDown
    With an attitude like that I don't think it will be much of a loss
    Exactly...

havasuaddicted661
    I agree

haulina29
    Nice way to start things off

Hummmm.........I wonder who this is.............

RaceFace
    Hummmm.........I wonder who this is.............
    Probably the same guy that would stir up sh*t EVERYWHERE he went, then apologize....over and over again and beg for forgiveness with a million excuses...then start sh*t again.....and beg again....and so on, and so on.
    Just ask Jordy.......
    $10 says he's into trains.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast