Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me Understand

Warlockjer
    If so many folks don't like this site, then why the HELL do they spend so much time on here complaining and wasting space. What a bunch of miserable people. I for one enjoy this forum and have met many nice people thru it. Oh well, just curious

yopengo
    Maybe it’s not the site but the new management and the way some forum members (customers) were treated. :idea:

Wet Dream
    Maybe it’s not the site but the new management and the way some forum members (customers) were treated. :idea:
    Exactly.

Cas
    so the people that abused the forums have no responsibility? I would assume that many of the abusers weren't even subscribers and some didn't even own boats.
    It's unfortunate that sometimes people have to take drastic actions to correct the sh*tty actions of a few. What happens in many of those instances is the drastic action makes something better than it ever was.
    Give it a chance, you just might find that to be true here.
    I'd post my list of people that I believe abused it here but that would just open up another can of worms. I'm pretty sure everyone that was here could write their own list.......

RitcheyRch
    Thats it in a nutshell.

riverracerx
    If people don't like it here, why come back at all? I don't understand either. If everyone is so happy at another site, then just STAY THERE!

RaceFace
    LOL!! So much hating.....so little time....until the site goes down again.

asch
    If people don't like it here, why come back at all? I don't understand either. If everyone is so happy at another site, then just STAY THERE!
    :jawdrop:

jbtrailerjim
    Because they love the phuckin drama.

riverracerx
    Yes. I like all the sites and spend 7 hours of my work day at all of them. I don't hate any of them and don't understand all the bashing??
    I just wanna boat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast