Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Commander Boats out of business?

Ziggy
    Only time will tell if Sy can get it operational again.
    I do appreciate the fact he called people to get their boats before they ended up behind locked gates.

jammin
    Is it any wonder that Sy's inability to stand behind his warrantee and make repairs to manufacturing defects of his boats as well as his business ethics has gotten him in this situation. This time he tried to play hard ball with a bigger baller and has been shown his place. Bye Sy.

Two K's
    Only time will tell if Sy can get it operational again.
    I do appreciate the fact he called people to get their boats before they ended up behind locked gates.
    I agree with you. Their website is still working. I hope their abe to weather their storm and come out it building a quality boat. they are cool looking boats. Good luck to them.

Burn504
    I agree with you. Their website is still working. I hope their abe to weather their storm and come out it building a quality boat. they are cool looking boats. Good luck to them.
    usually its the bank or landlord that calls to get the stuff out. Once the place has been seized by the bank the business owner cannot go on property. Nice thought but i dont thats how it happened. The bank only wants assets that they can sell not product that can be claimed by a consumer.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Could it be the way there were put together? We test drove a Commander when we were shopping for the deck boat that ended up with us buying an Advantage. The boat rattled like it was coming apart, and it was less than 6 months old.
    mmmmm I heard those same sounds coming from an Advantage as I passed it mmm must be the water

Two K's
    any new news about commander

frogger1403
    any news about them?

Chip Lacy Racing Engines
    Nope still deader than ever and still blaming everyone else for their mistakes.

ahhell
    I love the Commander bashers on this site....How many of you have ever owned one??? Thats what I thought. Yes I own one and have never had a problem with it...That wasnt my fault. Commander has problems just like alot of other boat builders and they have "consolidated" showroom and factory to hopefully continue building affordable boats for the average joe...like me
    rant over..........

Ziggy
    I love the Commander bashers on this site....How many of you have ever owned one??? Thats what I thought. Yes I own one and have never had a problem with it...That wasnt my fault. Commander has problems just like alot of other boat builders and they have "consolidated" showroom and factory to hopefully continue building affordable boats for the average joe...like me
    rant over..........
    Actually the plant is closed down now too...gates locked up, molds in the field next door.....
    Both mine were and have treated me perfectly.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast