Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hot boat chase off all the bench racers?

Ntwotrance
    wtf? this is the only real entertainment on here, and hardly a peep.

Kim Hanson
    wtf? this is the only real entertainment on here, and hardly a peep.
    I don't think most of BRs know it's back up ! I am allways up for some shit talking though...you know how that works right .....( . )( . )......

Ntwotrance
    I don't think most of BRs know it's back up ! I am allways up for some shit talking though...you know how that works right .....( . )( . )......

lol, hell yes. I'm sure the rest will eventually surface, like I said, the only real entertainment on HB

Kim Hanson
    lol, hell yes. I'm sure the rest will eventually surface, like I said, the only real entertainment on HB
    I agree 100% on that.............( . )( . ).............

HOSS
    shh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:idea:

Kim Hanson
    shh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:idea:
    YOU CAN BE AS LOUD AS YOU WANT ! No one is here!................( . )( . )..........

taylormanss
    what did you expect everyone to come running back after HB shut down with no warning? They need to change their logo, to , the the only boating magazine that used to matter.

Kim Hanson
    what did you expect everyone to come running back after HB shut down with no warning? They need to change their logo, to , the the only boating magazine that used to matter.
    All you need is a big hug, where is Donald when you really need him .........( . )( . )................No go take off those pantys before what ever is left as nuts don't get caught up in that knot :idea:

smokinflatties
    what up hb dogs

hkunz
    Never really got in this section much, mostly stayed in the drama queen area.
    So, is there a lot of talk about 10 second Hondas and how to go 200 MPH with a Stovebolt here?
    I got the Jet with a 461 Olds to 67 on GPS one time - the wife almost killed me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast