Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Need Baffles/Mufflers

GottaJet
    dude your avatar rocks!! haha so pissed the show is already over I'm bummed too I hope it's a joke and they're just F'n with us. That baby didn't quite share Big Blacks complextion. Have you heard anything??

'76Southwind
    I've got the same used rusty ones in the picture, I don't think they work very well, as in quieting the engine, but they got me on the water at Elsinore. GOOD LUCK!

GottaJet
    I've got the same used rusty ones in the picture, I don't think they work very well, as in quieting the engine, but they got me on the water at Elsinore. GOOD LUCK!
    That's all I'm really going for is the "compliance" factor. I've heard that if you are at least making an effort and not running wide open or dry your usually OK

jungledave
    Does anyone have a set of Baffles or Mufflers new or used for 4" O.T. headers sitting around or do you know where I can get ahold of some for a good price? Thanks GJI, a left a pair on the bottom of Pueblo Res. yesterday I knew I forgot to tighten something. I am looking for a set too.

brad22
    If you are still interested I have these that you can have for $50
    http://www.cpperformance.com/ebay/so...ts/baffles.jpg
    Or we have new ones for $79 like this http://www.cpperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=354
    Thanks,
    Brad
    THESE ARE SOLD

lflsjet
    I have a brand new set of Bassett Stage 1 mufflers. Unfortunately I cant being myself to part with them for less than $300. They are $440 list. They are their newer bad ass 4" mufflers.
    Any one interested PM me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12