Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Now tha cherry is popped

Blown 472
    No need to answer the question.
    We both know the problems.
    Next....
    Sounds as if you dont have a clue, keep fighting the good "fight", "cause", or "problem" what ever this weeks buzz word is for you sheepeople.

tcook33
    Sounds as if you dont have a clue, keep fighting the good "fight", "cause", or "problem" what ever this weeks buzz word is for you sheepeople.
    Why? Because I didnt answer your stupid question. Let me help you. I was responding to a poem that this broad wrote. What was the poem about? Well there is your answer. This aint second grade and I refuse to answer some lame question. Read between the lines and figure it out yourself.
    And you dont have a clue of what I am doing, so before you call me out go f*ck yourself.

tcook33
    By the way, its people like you that contribute to the reasons of this countries problems. Bush 1 should have annihilated the middle east like we did hiroshima. Game over, problem solved. Our country is weak and its because of the tree-hugging poosys like yourself.
    Take a boat ride across the ocean if you dont like it here. It's easy. The USA allows you to do that. In other countries you might not be so lucky.

Blown 472
    By the way, its people like you that contribute to the reasons of this countries problems. Bush 1 should have annihilated the middle east like we did hiroshima. Game over, problem solved. Our country is weak and its because of the tree-hugging poosys like yourself.
    Take a boat ride across the ocean if you dont like it here. It's easy. The USA allows you to do that. In other countries you might not be so lucky.
    Spoken like a true arm chair general, god bless gdumbya and sheep like you that believe the crap he feeds you.

tcook33
    Spoken like a true arm chair general
    Exactly the response I expected. You all are so predictible. Good luck in the trenches.....lmao.

Blown 472
    Exactly the response I expected. You all are so predictible. Good luck in the trenches.....lmao.
    Good luck when the shit hits the fan and your Prez is no where to be found.

tcook33
    Good luck when the shit hits the fan and your Prez is no where to be found.
    Speculation shows your ignorance. Whoever said he was MY prez? Just because I disagree with you and that stoopid broad? And where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? By the sound of your comment, hopefully you are taking a trip across the pond/border......haha!

Blown 472
    Speculation shows your ignorance. Whoever said he was MY prez? Just because I disagree with you and that stoopid broad? And where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? By the sound of your comment, hopefully you are taking a trip across the pond/border......haha!
    Did you vote for him?

tcook33
    Did you vote for him?
    Nope.
    Now answer my question.
    Where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? You seem to have it all figured out. Lets hear it. What the secret that noone else knows about except the almighty BlownWad? HAHA! LMAO!

Blown 472
    Nope.
    Now answer my question.
    Where are you gonna be when the shit hits the fan? You seem to have it all figured out. Lets hear it. What the secret that noone else knows about except the almighty BlownWad? HAHA! LMAO!
    Sitting back and watching.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast