Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Now tha cherry is popped

tcook33
    You are a complete idiot. Think before you type.

donzi5150
    Sitting back and watching.
    So your selectionfor president will bring them home so you can sit back and watch........so we can get attacked in our streets......why do some Americans not think? Countries where terrorism is the norm you cannot sit and watch....you die! Blown have you ever seen a terrorist act? Been in the building next door when the building is blown up? Taken down a vehicle loaded with explosives? That is the norm in the Islamist extremist countries.......I don't want this in this country! the far left does not have a clue of the problems that want to come here....Blown, I'm sorry, I don't agree with you but me and my buddies gave you that freedom........The terrorists you want to run from (Obama, Hilary, and Liberals with their head stuck in their ass) will kill you for exercising that freedom as well as just sitting around and watching!:idea:

Blown 472
    So your selectionfor president will bring them home so you can sit back and watch........so we can get attacked in our streets......why do some Americans not think? Countries where terrorism is the norm you cannot sit and watch....you die! Blown have you ever seen a terrorist act? Been in the building next door when the building is blown up? Taken down a vehicle loaded with explosives? That is the norm in the Islamist extremist countries.......I don't want this in this country! the far left does not have a clue of the problems that want to come here....Blown, I'm sorry, I don't agree with you but me and my buddies gave you that freedom........The terrorists you want to run from (Obama, Hilary, and Liberals with their head stuck in their ass) will kill you for exercising that freedom as well as just sitting around and watching!:idea:
    Please show me where and when Iraq attacked us.

tcook33
    Donzi, dont waste ur time buddy. Blowns a joke. Doesnt do a thing except sit around and "watch" and "complain", just like that dumb broad singing her poems.

asch
    Can't believe you guys actually bit.

tcook33
    Me either.

Blown 472
    Donzi, dont waste ur time buddy. Blowns a joke. Doesnt do a thing except sit around and "watch" and "complain", just like that dumb broad singing her poems.
    I see you dont have an answer either, funny they didn't tell you on fox news? keep grazing sheepeople the fleacing is starting.

tcook33
    I see you dont have an answer either, funny they didn't tell you on fox news? keep grazing sheepeople the fleacing is starting.
    Blah blah blah. Just sit down, shut up, and watch. Something you're good at. HAHA!

HOSS
    My opinion is get out of Iraq. Tighten up our borders. U.S. cictizens that travel outside CONTINENTAL U.S.,,,your on your own. Phuc the rest of the planet. Iraq never attacked us! Funny thing is that in 20 years let history play itself out,,,,the U.S. will have egg on its face. We INVADED,,,yes inveaded dumbphucs, IRAQ on a pretense of WMD!. Guess what? There werent none! Now u may ask where was I sept 12 (my sons birthday)???????,,,I too was chanting,,phuc em,,lets kill em. I too wanted payback no matter what. I too was human. Now,,,I see,,,,,,lets get out,,,,after all the lives lost and money spent we still will have done nothing.
    Lets lock this phucer down and care for ourselves and get a manufacturing base started again. OIL? We have the gulf and WILL have to change our lifestyles. But we are going to have to do that anyway. Its ok to disagree with me,,its ok to have your own opinion,,,,,I too fought for all of us to have that right. So ifn you dont like me,,,,PHUC OFF!

Blown 472
    My opinion is get out of Iraq. Tighten up our borders. U.S. cictizens that travel outside CONTINENTAL U.S.,,,your on your own. Phuc the rest of the planet. Iraq never attacked us! Funny thing is that in 20 years let history play itself out,,,,the U.S. will have egg on its face. We INVADED,,,yes inveaded dumbphucs, IRAQ on a pretense of WMD!. Guess what? There werent none! Now u may ask where was I sept 12 (my sons birthday)???????,,,I too was chanting,,phuc em,,lets kill em. I too wanted payback no matter what. I too was human. Now,,,I see,,,,,,lets get out,,,,after all the lives lost and money spent we still will have done nothing.
    Lets lock this phucer down and care for ourselves and get a manufacturing base started again. OIL? We have the gulf and WILL have to change our lifestyles. But we are going to have to do that anyway. Its ok to disagree with me,,its ok to have your own opinion,,,,,I too fought for all of us to have that right. So ifn you dont like me,,,,PHUC OFF!
    Spoken like a true American, not a ****ing brainwashed fox news watching asshole.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast