Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep giving it up

1978 Rogers
    How many people try to pay their credit card account with money from 2 different accounts, under 2 different names, one NOT being the account-holder?
    My wifes bank does not let this happen. Unless your name is on the loan. A person (not on the loan) can come in and pay with cash. But they can not transfer money from 1 account to another. It has to do with Money Laundering. You take out a loan to buy something and pay for it in cash from drugs or what ever the cash came from. Thats the main reason if you make a depost in cash over 10k or 15k (I forgot the number) the red flag gets posted to the government. So they are aware of possible money laundering.

Jeanyus
    Booth was then slapped with the $140 overcharge for causing the hard working boys at Homeland so much inconvenience.
    This line is absolute BS. Yea homeland security charged the lady, because they investigated her account.

SmokinLowriderSS
    My wifes bank does not let this happen. Unless your name is on the loan. A person (not on the loan) can come in and pay with cash. But they can not transfer money from 1 account to another. It has to do with Money Laundering. You take out a loan to buy something and pay for it in cash from drugs or what ever the cash came from. Thats the main reason if you make a depost in cash over 10k or 15k (I forgot the number) the red flag gets posted to the government. So they are aware of possible money laundering.
    Money laundering is way too simple and comon-sense a reason for that Rogers. There HAS to be a conspiratorial explanation connected to the Bush administration. We just haven't found it yet. If only we could hook EVERYBODY at DHS, FBI, and the administration to lie detectors, then we could get some REAL answers.

1978 Rogers
    a little data to read before bed.

Red Horse
    Where is this Blown 472 guy from. I have read some of this stuff that he puts up and it amazes me how gulliable people really are.
    BTW, if you are in the Good ole USA and dont like it, you are free to move where ever the hell you want to.
    Despite what you may think about the US and it politics, problems, percieved or real this is the GREATEST place on earth. I have been all over the world and have seen first hand how other govenments treat their people. When you get thrown in jail for talking about a government in a bad way, come talk to me. How about forced by religous police to pray to a god you do not belive in. You know, well actually you dont know that freedom comes with a certain repsonsibility. If you dont like it what are you DOING to change it. Posting stupid things on a boating forum isnt getting it done. Man up and make some changes. Run for political office or something. Get involved. If you are not then just kindly shut the f*ck up.

SmokinLowriderSS
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4784842.stm
    So what is your take on this again? I see billy got some coin for it, chances are ol gdya jr and sr are on the dole huh?
    Blown, I have the list of ALL the lobyists. Do you know what democrats and democrat aides were lobying for it?
    Other than Clinton, the list includes John Kerry (Senator, Mass) and an aide to John Edwards (Senator), others as well. Bob Dole is included, at least he is an EX senator. :idea: Perhaps I should "name-drop" Madeline Albright too? :crossx:

Blown 472
    Where is this Blown 472 guy from. I have read some of this stuff that he puts up and it amazes me how gulliable people really are.
    BTW, if you are in the Good ole USA and dont like it, you are free to move where ever the hell you want to.
    Despite what you may think about the US and it politics, problems, percieved or real this is the GREATEST place on earth. I have been all over the world and have seen first hand how other govenments treat their people. When you get thrown in jail for talking about a government in a bad way, come talk to me. How about forced by religous police to pray to a god you do not belive in. You know, well actually you dont know that freedom comes with a certain repsonsibility. If you dont like it what are you DOING to change it. Posting stupid things on a boating forum isnt getting it done. Man up and make some changes. Run for political office or something. Get involved. If you are not then just kindly shut the f*ck up.
    blah blah blah, so if you are not happy with something you just suck it up and that is that?

Red Horse
    I do something about it!! Maybe you should try it instead of ranting about it. What have you done to change things?

Blown 472
    I do something about it!! Maybe you should try it instead of ranting about it. What have you done to change things?
    Hummm lemme see, I vote to remove the corrupt from office. I write letters to them to let them know I don't approve of what they are doing and will use my vote to show them.

Steve 1
    Hummm lemme see, I vote to remove the corrupt from office. I write letters to them to let them know I don't approve of what they are doing and will use my vote to show them.
    "I write letters to them to let them know I don't approve of what they are doing" LMAO I am sure that ransom note font gives them a good laugh..
    "corrupt" Meaning Bent Clinton ??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast