Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 32' DCB loaded

MR FLYIN VEE
    NEW LOWER PRICE.. we are selling our 32' DCB. we have many many options added to this boat.This boat planes with no problem don't be under powered this is one of the best deals you will see for a DCB we are asking $ 289,000.00. You can not get a brand new DCB with this many options.
    2007 DCB Mach F-32 this boat is loaded! Here’s a great opportunity to own a almost brand new F-32 at a reduced price. Teague 800’s- IMCO Extreme Drives on IMCO Boxes- Full hydraulic steering to the helm W/ Ext-dual ram- Billet drive Reservoirs- Billet Drive Pumps- Custom Single Hydraulic Hatch Ram Upgrade- Lab Finished Props --- Poker Run Interior- Custom Carpet Upgrade- 12Volt Socket - 2 Batteries w/switch - Built in Battery Charger- GPS Speedos w/tattle tail- Digital Depth- Blue Water Trim Indicator- Billet LED Navigation Lights- Latham Shifter- SS Tilt Helm- Bed Pad- Love Seats- 2 Cabin Fans- 2 Ice Chest- Billet Glove Boxs--- Stage 3 Stereo- Am/Fm CD Player w/I POD and MP3 Players- Billet Stereo Cover- 2 TV’s with built in video games under -deck 5 Person Intercom w/stereo interface.--- Hull Options- Custom Gel Design- FG Seats with Graphix- Side pod Graphix- ½ Cap w/SS Rub Rail- Penske composite Board- Blue Printed Running Surface- Epoxied Hatch W/Graphics and Poker Run -Scoops- Vacuum Bag Construction- Schedule S3--- Extreme Trailer- Low Profile- Triple Axle- LED Lights-in SS Cans- Alum/Whls-20”- Galva Tube- Spare Tire- SS/Chrome Fenders- Tool Boxes w/SS Lids- Billet Steps w/Rub Inserts- Electric Brakes- HD SS Tie Downs--- Misc. Options- Mooring Package- SS Actuator Sleeves- Billet Buoy Storage- Billet Swim Step/ Aqua Step- Full Storage Cover- Fire Boy Auto Fire Extinguishers-
    310-678-6634 JAMIE

JetBoatRich
    Very nice
    Didn't you just get this boat?

MR FLYIN VEE
    last year.
    and thank you..

Stilleto 24
    Very Nice, A bit out of my league!
    But Very Nice!
    Best of luck with the sale.

MR FLYIN VEE
    Very Nice, A bit out of my league!
    But Very Nice!
    Best of luck with the sale.
    Thank you very much. We do love the boat. One of the best we have had.

Nubbs
    Thank you very much. We do love the boat. One of the best we have had.
    If you love it so much, why are you selling it?

MR FLYIN VEE
    If you love it so much, why are you selling it?
    we are mainly in Parker now and the boat is just to fast and too big for such a small area. ( safety first)
    we also have some project we are doing
    we are down sizing to a smaller boat.

Nubbs
    we are mainly in Parker now and the boat is just to fast and too big for such a small area. ( safety first)
    Got it. Makes sense now. It's nice to see somebody use common sense and use a reasonably sized boat on the river. Good luck with your projects.

MR FLYIN VEE
    Got it. Makes sense now. It's nice to see somebody use common sense and use a reasonably sized boat on the river. Good luck with your projects.
    Thank you.

Stilleto 24
    We also boat at Parker, WOW nice to see some one on the strip with some common sense. I was out there last month and there was a very fast cat running in front of Echo lodge he had to swerve to avoid a jet ski and well at that speed and no room to maneuver he could not safely turn and almost T-Boned us, Luckily everyone was alright and yes the jet ski was running on the wrong side of the river, Parker is a small and narrow river for big cats to run.
    Again best of luck on the sale, I have had my Stiletto up now for 3 months now and still own it,,,
    Bump for Wed...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast