Thread: Clean water law??

1RVRRNR
    Anyone know if it passed??

skisupreme
    Never saw anything on it, even checked the web and nothing. Filled out that form letter and sent it to the CA Senators and got the response that they opposed the bill.

GoCiggie31
    Sent a letter as well to Ms F.
    Hopefully many others voiced concerns important to us boaters and our leaders don't pull a 'fast-one'!
    Dear Mr. Ciggie
    Thank you for writing to me .
    I understand that recreational boating is a very popular activity in California. As you know, the "Clean Boating Act" (S. 2766) would restore the exemption of recreational boats from EPA regulations regarding the discharge of pollutants such as engine cooling water, deck runoff, bilge water and gray water. This bill has been referred to the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, where it awaits further action. As a cosponsor of S. 2766, it is my hope that the Senate will soon take up and pass this important legislation.
    Again, thank you for your letter. I hope that you will continue to contact me on issues that are important to you. If you have additional questions or comments, please contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.
    Sincerely yours,
    Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator
    Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/. You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/i...rSignup.Signup.
    (I think she wants me! ewwww )