Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ATTENTION acatitude, Twice Pipes and limelite

Jordy
    You are in the right place now.
    You sure did outsmart me with your clever trickery...

justfloatn
    JustFloatin' does put give it a good effort, and I honestly think he may be smarter than you as he knows when to STFU
    UMMM, Thanks... I think

acatitude
    Thanks to everyone for starting this thread over here.
    If the trash starts dumping on this thread put on your hip waders, plug your nose and stay on the high road as best as possible.
    Don't post that stuff here. Let's get back on subject.
    Grads=Tool.
    Anyone who wants to rip on others or spew their negative crap or cut myself down take it elsewhere. No one cares who you are so do not waste your time responding here. Your efforts would be more effective with a new dedicated thread for your ambitions and posting of your real names, pictures, address's and phone numbers.
    REMEMBER DO NOT POST HERE.
    Grads, I ask you to not post in my threads and look what you do
    Did Big Boi Ken get any calls this weekend?..........now that is funny.
    I knew this thread would catch on.
    Jordy, twice pipes, acatitude and all others not participating in the Shasta event June 13 & 14 this might be a better place for your posts.
    You are in the right place now.
    Hey you azzwipes, this is my thread so stop posting your nrgative shit in here.. PRW, why are you calling people names in my thread go over to your own and be a crybaby. Go send someone a PM who gives a F.. It surely ain't me, but I will pray for you lonely soul..
    Oh yea SHASTA

John.
    Thanks to everyone for starting this thread over here.
    If the trash starts dumping on this thread put on your hip waders, plug your nose and stay on the high road as best as possible.
    Don't post that stuff here. Let's get back on subject.
    Grads=Tool.
    Anyone who wants to rip on others or spew their negative crap or cut myself down take it elsewhere. No one cares who you are so do not waste your time responding here. Your efforts would be more effective with a new dedicated thread for your ambitions and posting of your real names, pictures, address's and phone numbers.
    REMEMBER DO NOT POST HERE.
    Grads, I ask you to not post in my threads and look what you do
    Hey you azzwipes, this is my thread so stop posting your nrgative shit in here.. PRW, why are you calling people names in my thread go over to your own and be a crybaby. Go send someone a PM who gives a F.. It surely ain't me, but I will pray for you lonely soul..
    Oh yea SHASTA
    Wow Kenny Boi, how many of your personalities came out in this one post alone? Do you have to unplug the keyboard and hand it over to yourself to plug back in and post under another personality? It has got to be confusing in your head.

acatitude
    Wow Kenny Boi, how many of your personalities came out in this one post alone? Do you have to unplug the keyboard and hand it over to yourself to plug back in and post under another personality? It has got to be confusing in your head.
    First off MAN TITS, I never mentioned your name in here, I havent been in your thread as you always rquest. I gave you the last word and now you are over here posting... I didnt even post what a chicken shit little azz wipe you are for not showing up this morning Mr. doushe bag.
    guess you spilled your bottle of ass woop all over yourself huh jackass?

John.
    First off MAN TITS, I never mentioned your name in here, I havent been in your thread as you always rquest. I gave you the last word and now you are over here posting... I didnt even post what a chicken shit little azz wipe you are for not showing up this morning Mr. doushe bag.
    guess you spilled your bottle of ass woop all over yourself huh jackass?
    Is that all you've today Kenny Boi? Would you actually expect me to drive accross town to have you beg for my forgiveness in person? I couldn't give a rats ass about you and your feelings. You can't even get your insults typed out correctly. you should stop drinking and go look up the quote again. Its time that you hand the keyboard over to another one of your personalities. At least that will make things more interesting here again. I'm almost done with wiping the floors with your dumbass.

grads2112
    I was thinking the same thing when I read his post.

acatitude
    Is that all you've today Kenny Boi? Would you actually expect me to drive accross town to have you beg for my forgiveness in person? I couldn't give a rats ass about you and your feelings. You can't even get your insults typed out correctly. you should stop drinking and go look up the quote again. Its time that you hand the keyboard over to another one of your personalities. At least that will make things more interesting here again. I'm almost done with wiping the floors with your dumbass.
    Well you are for sure the toughest piece of shit I have ever seen hide behind a keyboard. And accordingly, I really don't give a rats ass what you say in here. I think it is obvious to everyone you are a little starved for attention baby.
    You aren't much fun any more, just the same ramblings.. why don't you post about your ad placing expertise Mr. MMA
    don't spill the woop ass all over yourself as you wipe the floor with my ass from cyberspace you PUNK.

John.
    Well you are for sure the toughest piece of shit I have ever seen hide behind a keyboard. And accordingly, I really don't give a rats ass what you say in here. I think it is obvious to everyone you are a little starved for attention baby.
    You aren't much fun any more, just the same ramblings.. why don't you post about your ad placing expertise Mr. MMA
    don't spill the woop ass all over yourself as you wipe the floor with my ass from cyberspace you PUNK.
    Oh Kenny Boi, do you need me to call you the waaabulance again? Hey, go off in the corner and cry yourself to sleep again. All you've got is calling me a punk? oh, ouch. which one of your personalities thought that one up? Kenny Boi, you don't have sh*t to back up your tough talk on the internet. About the worst thing you could ever do is leave someone a drunken voicemail or PM. I've gotten the PM's before and heard the voicemail (all of youtube has as well). so I know that I have absolutely nothing to worry about from you little old man. You need to come up with some tougher talk. You obviously can't even back up your little threats to call the internet po-po or your Larry the internet lawyer friend. You haven't got the little nads to back up your little breakfast threat.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234