Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: School Nurse or School Idiot....

Ziggy
    Ali...she cant diagnose...it would be out of her scope of practice...geez girl. :rollside:
    Hope he heals quickly Alison...My daughter broke her wrist a few years back, it mends pretty quick.
    School nurses aren't allowed to treat.....not even an aspirin. Band-aides is about the most complicated thing they can do. Remember, we have a sue-happy society that'll blame the nurse for something if she'd touched him.

Silver
    How is your son feeling?

ColeTR2
    Ouch!!

topless
    Thanks everyone. He's fine and I know the school nurse isn't really a nurse anyway but why do they even call her that? When I was growing up we had a real live nurse who even wore a nurses uniform. By looking at his arm, you knew it was broken. She could have said it looks like it might be broken. Last week, my daughter called me from school because she ripped her fingernail almost all the way off and her school nurse at least said that she needed to go to the doctor and have it looked at. She ended up having the entire nail removed. (pretty nasty) Anyway, my point was why call her a nurse if she isn't one?

OnlyMoney
    Glad your boy is doing well....
    So, how were the drinks??? :rollside:

topless
    Glad your boy is doing well....
    So, how were the drinks??? :rollside:
    LOL, my son is good. I had 2 Coronas and watched Sean play pool with my boyfriend. Sean just wanted to show off his new car I think. It's a Chrysler 300. Nice car but kinda weird going out with an ex boyfriend and current boyfriend. They got along well at least. I hope they didn't exchange notes while I was in the bathroom. Oh, and he is buying a new house in Henderson that Scott is going to live in.

OnlyMoney
    Good deal. I'm sure they did exchange notes. :rollside: Yeah, Scotty needs out of that relationship....STAT! Poor thing. I almost offered to have him over on our anniversary just so he had an excuse to get out of the house. She's not allowed at our place. :220v:

topless
    Good deal. I'm sure they did exchange notes. :rollside: Yeah, Scotty needs out of that relationship....STAT! Poor thing. I almost offered to have him over on our anniversary just so he had an excuse to get out of the house. She's not allowed at our place. :220v:
    Yeah, I heard she turned a little psycho.

lucky
    LOL, my son is good. I had 2 Coronas and watched Sean play pool with my boyfriend. Sean just wanted to show off his new car I think. It's a Chrysler 300. Nice car but kinda weird going out with an ex boyfriend and current boyfriend. They got along well at least. I hope they didn't exchange notes while I was in the bathroom. Oh, and he is buying a new house in Henderson that Scott is going to live in.
    well at least they have "somthing to talk about " lmao

topless
    well at least they have "somthing to talk about " lmao
    Hell, I hang out with Derricks ex when he's not around too so I guess it's all fair play. :crossx:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast