Thread: 225 evenrude question

xspower
    hello i just bought my first boat 88 eliminator with a 225 evenrude on it never realy boated before so if some of my ?? sound dumb thats why i bought boat last thusday night and took it right out on the lake with out checking over first (dumb) well anyway i was running it and a buzzer went of under dash i thought it was a waring buzzer for the lift on motor (not working right now ) so i un hooked it and ran some more , later boat when w/o boat shut down on to a limiter of some sort im guessing that it was a limp home mode maybe a safety switch so motor wont blow ?? heat switch ?? is buzzer a warning for getting hot ?? if so what should i look at for possible overheating problems??? i did do a comp when i got back home and with a hot motor it was 90 psi all 6 cyls does that sound about right ?? sorry for such a long 1st post ,mike

Towndrunk
    HUH? Try using some periods and commas.(sp) Have no idea what you are saying.

xspower
    HUH? Try using some periods and commas.(sp) Have no idea what you are saying.
    thers one in every crowd :

Towndrunk
    Just trying to let you know that we or I could help you if we knew wtf you were talking about BUT since you're an azz hole figure it out on you own.:jawdrop:

xspower
    Just trying to let you know that we or I could help you if we knew wtf you were talking about BUT since you're an azz hole figure it out on you own.:jawdrop:
    see what i mean !!!