Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling the PCC...Folsom Lake this weekend!

sdarg
    Was out on Folsom the other day. Does it even qualify as a lake?? Guess you PCC will have a short boating season, but a long 4 wheelin season on the pond beds.... HA HA

grads2112
    Was out on Folsom the other day. Does it even qualify as a lake?? Guess you PCC will have a short boating season, but a long 4 wheelin season on the pond beds.... HA HA
    We will just move Pastie Cove to another location that does have water....Kind of like how they moved the island on Lost. Does anyone have Benjamin Linus' phone number?
    You do know that your name is GRADS spelled backwards right?

justfloatn
    And by the way check out my signature.
    Did you get that from your buddy Rexone

John.
    you forgot the "LMAO" and the random drunken PM's that you usually send before posting under a new name dumbass. geesh, I thought that you were done with the multiple personalities posting over here. Is it time for yet another internet ass woopin'? Lets see if you're still such a tough guy next weekend when I see you in person. going to make those breakfast meeting threats again??? I WILL be at the V.S.

sdarg
    you forgot the "LMAO" and the random drunken PM's that you usually send before posting under a new name dumbass. geesh, I thought that you were done with the multiple personalities posting over here. Is it time for yet another internet ass woopin'? Lets see if you're still such a tough guy next weekend when I see you in person. going to make those breakfast meeting threats again??? I WILL be at the V.S.
    not quite sure who you are or where VS is , but you seem to be lumping me in all your other bs i've been reading back on..
    You Kinda sound like an azzwipe Turd. Now if you want a piece of me, don't wait a week, do it now. Come alone Saturday any place you and me punk.. Pm me with a place and come alone tough guy. I won't be posting back here with the likes of you azzhole. If I get a PM, I'll see ya, otherwise keep your mouth going faggot..
    PS.... I don't remember talking to you in the first place big mouth...

grads2112
    Now if you want a piece of me, don't wait a week, do it now. Come alone Saturday any place you and me punk.. Pm me with a place and come alone tough guy.
    How about Pastie Cove on Saturday say 12 noon? Or is that too BIG of WATER for you?:jawdrop: If you show up we might even give you some of our FREE bbq.:idea:

grads2112
    What do you guys think about going out a little later than normal on Saturday and staying out until at least dusk? Saturday is the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year. Spend the night maybe?????

grads2112
    Here's a video we shot from Folsom at dusk a few years ago when V-hulls were all the rage. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqjcRRmFOMc

I second that...... now it is time to start thinking other lakes , how about oroville , new melones , don pedro ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast