Thread: lake camanche

I watched a report on kcra ch.3 the other night about low water at camanche and they showed some pictures .WOW it's low , FOLSOM looks like an ocean commpared to that lake. Iv'e got nothing to complain about . I know some people have been bashing folsom. It's still a pretty good lake even with low water . There were alot of boats out there today and the lake looked good .

grads2112
    I watched a report on kcra ch.3 the other night about low water at camanche and they showed some pictures .WOW it's low , FOLSOM looks like a ocean commpared to that lake. Iv'e got nothing to complain about . I know some people have been bashing folsom. It's still a pretty good lake even with low water . There were alot of boats out there today and the lake looked good .
    Sorry we missed you guys today but we were out there until about 8 p.m. last night and needed a day at home today. I agree, there's still plenty of water to go boating but for how long who knows.

sunset cruise must have been nice , well the pull out date for the marina is scheduled for july 2nd and someone told me they saw a report that folsom should be going to a 5mph limit by mid july ,but i can't confirm this . we should consider getting pontoon boats for this reason. I'm still going to go there until i can't ...