Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: July 5th

You guys might have to look out for the competition...... a hillbille poontoon boat is awsome . It made of quality parts . The hull is 55 gallon drums , has a plywood floor , kitchen cabinet hardware for cleats , 2x4 rub rail , garbage can lid for steering wheel or just a rudder , old tires for bumpers , vw bug engine , a cal trans port a pottie , umbrella with stand , plastic stack chairs for seating .......and a guy waving at you with four fingers

Slipperywhenwet
    WOW what a change, King of Folsom, Terror of Tahoe and Shasta Supreme is
    going to a water skiing lake when Tahoe is only 1 hour further. Greg I am very concerned about what happen to you at Shasta. Are you OK?
    If you survive the Rollins Rope em and Ride em Rough Riders I will see you in Tahoe on the 8th. Go get that testosterone shot before coming up.
    With great concern,:idea:
    Chris Hey there, I am sure if you new all the Pastie Cove girls were going to be at Rollins you may change your mind about going. I actually like the sand bar better at Rollins then Folsom. I have yet to see a toothless Hillbillie. But maybe it was all the rum runners that we consummed. At this point atleast Rollins has water in it & 55 is better then 5.

justfloatn
    You guys might have to look out for the competition...... a hillbille poontoon boat is awsome . It made of quality parts . The hull is 55 gallon drums , has a plywood floor , kitchen cabinet hardware for cleats , 2x4 rub rail , garbage can lid for steering wheel or just a rudder , old tires for bumpers , vw bug engine , a cal trans port a pottie , umbrella with stand , plastic stack chairs for seating .......and a guy waving at you with four fingers
    Sounds a lot like my first boat Except it was jet drive.

grads2112
    Sounds like a certain Howard I've seen before.

justfloatn
    UH OH Here we go

So if I go on sunday, am i going to fighting with a guy , all f..n tanked up who has a boat as i discribed for lanching space . Am i basically on my own here... sounds like you guys are going fri/sat . I'm still thinking about it......

hulshot
    Greg where you guys been hiding?? that HOWARD you speak of used to be mine, and I didnt use tires as bumpers either I have been to rollins one time but perfer Bulards Bar. Thought you wwere headed up to Tahoe? I am stuck working Saturday so I cant go out and play anywhere.

grads2112
    Greg where you guys been hiding?? that HOWARD you speak of used to be mine, and I didnt use tires as bumpers either I have been to rollins one time but perfer Bulards Bar. Thought you wwere headed up to Tahoe? I am stuck working Saturday so I cant go out and play anywhere.
    I think Bullards Bar might be bigger but it is 1 1/2 hours from my house where Rollins is 35 minutes. I'm sure we will eventually end up at the Delta this year We are going to Tahoe, just not for the 4th, we are going up the 8th-14th for the Celebrity Golf Tournament. Any interest in coming up to Tahoe and running in some real big water???:sqeyes:

grads2112
    So if I go on sunday, am i going to fighting with a guy , all f..n tanked up who has a boat as i discribed for lanching space . Am i basically on my own here... sounds like you guys are going fri/sat . I'm still thinking about it......
    What about Tahoe next week? You are only about 1 hour away from where you live right?

Yes , tahoe on the 13th or 14th, are you guys still there on the 14th

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast