Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama vs. McCain...your take?

centerhill condor
    what do ya'll think about the candidates and their stands on the issues...economic, foreign policy, domestic, etc.....the whats and whys. here's your chance!
    I'll be checkin' facts.
    CC

jh4rt
    I just wish it were a boxing match. Then I'd wanna see who wins...

deltaAce
    I like 2/3rds of what McCain stands for & ZERO of Obamas stance on anything!
    I would vote for a black guy for President if he had good solid conservative values.

cobalt 222
    THERE BOTH IN IT FOR FREE MEDICAL AND A CHECK FOR THE REST OF THERE LIFES.THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE BUT THE RICH.AND BY THE WAY I THINK BUSH SUCKS BIG TIME

deltaAce
    Michael Savage questioned why candidates spend million$$$ to run for a job than pays $400K a year.:idea:

donzi5150
    9Michael Savage questioned why candidates spend million$$$ to run for a job than pays $400K a year.:idea:
    It's the job after the job.....book deals, speaches ($1 million in communist China Bill Clinton), hanging out with Hamas (Jimmy Carter), etc.......don't see Bush (41) or Reagan doing things to hurt this countries standing like these to Jack offs!

donzi5150
    I just wish it were a boxing match. Then I'd wanna see who wins...
    I bet it all on McCain.......Obama is too skinny.........weak looking.....Do you remember that story a couple of years ago out of Centeral America where this 80+ year old WWII vet ripped the throat out or something with his bare hands when a group of bandits stopped his tour bus.........Don't under estimate and old VET! McCain in the 2nd round!

centerhill condor
    oh, saints be praised....the more the Illinois Senator speaks the more he sounds like a 3rd Bush term....now he favors off shore drilling, What's next? after he beat Hillary to the left now he's gonna beat McCain to the right.
    If he comes out with some of Bob Barr's Libertarian views he'll have all three sides of the pancake covered.
    CC

CA Stu
    Obama has a rock star's stage presence and a lot of good sounding (yet ultimately empty) rhetoric.
    McCain looks like the cryptkeeper on 'roids.
    California will go Obama, guaranteed. We vote for movie stars out here.
    Close race.
    Ultimately, does it even matter?
    Thanks
    CA Stu

'75 Miller
    Ultimately, does it even matter?
    Thanks
    CA Stu
    It matters a lot, if for no other reason than this: whose Supreme Court appointments would you rather see on the bench FOR LIFE?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast