Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Obama vs. McCain...your take?

HavaPaul
    It isn't that I'm for McCain, I'm against Obama.
    Obama is a fraud, a fast talking shill lawyer in a cheap suit. His record tells all. He says he supports the second amendment, but his past tells a different story.
    He wants to smooze Iran knowing that a deal cannot be binding because we are not a muslim state.
    His programs are support and aid for people that are too lazy and ignorant to help themselves, at taxpayers expense.
    His program to stimulate the economy is to stimulate the world economy, selling (giving) our technology to foreign powers as a gesture of good will.
    Obama will naturalze 10 millions illegal immigrants and claim success while real americans go hungry.
    You want health care, buy it or get a job that provides it and work thirty years for a retirement. I did. It sucked.
    Obama has not earned it, he's just cashing in his democratic food stamps.
    McCain gave his life for his country and his troops. That alone does not qualify him, but those acts show honor Obama will never know.
    McCain really wants to fix it. He's sincere.
    McCain gave us Palin in 2012. Everytime the media slams here Obama loses votes.
    I think there are much better out there than those two
    His name is Ron Paul
    Too bad I have to vote against Obama , rather than who I think should be pres.
    Also too bad that these candidates aren't held to what they say. There is no accountability. I Am -forced- to vote for McCain.
    A rule of thumb for critical thinking. If someone is trying to convince you of something, just apply three questions. What/How/Why. If any of these three can not be answered, Call Bullsh*t! If a candidate doesn't give you the "What/How/Why" they are full of sh*t. McCain is definitely not my first choice only because he fails to mention anything about the World bank, printing money out of thin air, and the dollar being backed by nothing.
    It amazes me to no end how little people know about the constitution and why we need one. The constitution is to "limit" government and to "entitle" people individually (not groups of people). The federal government would like it the other way around.
    I read somewhere, " Let logic dictate authority, not authority dictate logic.

centerhill condor
    some good points there...90 and paul.
    Experience doesn't really come into my view of who should get the job...FDR was in his 3rd term when he was surprised by the Japs, Truman had been VP and President when the North invaded South Korea, LBJ and the gulf of tonkin', GHWB was head of the CIA, VP for 8 years and President and he was just as surprised as I was when the wall came down.
    Obama was on abc "all barack channel" this morning....he said McCain was out of touch and had nothing for the single mother trying to make it...Girl, you can get a man..how 'bout keeping one!
    A husband will do more for his offspring than any program.
    so anyhow, Obama now states he won't raise taxes during a recession...guy has an answer for everything except what he'll do in office.
    He now claims he'll give a tax refund for the poor...we call that a check 'cause they aint paying any federal taxes. Typically, these scams keep the poor being poor and encourage employers to keep wages low as the gov't is kickin' in some of your money. In AA we'd call that enabling.
    And since we're talking about taxes...if you take the fortune 500 and turn them into dollar bills it would finance the fed gov't for about 6 months...so realize we're not gonna tax our way out of this one and we haven't been so far. borrow and print. reads like a recipe for disaster and it is starting to smell a bit.
    Incidentally, I was on with tech support on Saturday and of course they're Indians in India...the guy told me he thought Obama would help get America on track...didn't say what kind of track.
    Let the free market redistribute the income.
    CC

SeaSlut
    You know what David Duke and Barack Obama have in common?
    Neither of them think black people ought to own guns

TIMINATOR
    Obama is OWNED, lock, stock, and barrel by the Dailey,Cook County,Illinois, Democratic, MACHINE. How else could a junior senator with only 138 DAYS of legislative "experience" get to where he is? 138 days of experience won't even enable you to graduate cosmatalogy school! He hasn't even figured out where he stands, he can't decide very much on his own. He voted "present" almost half of the times he voted in the senate. The last time we elected a similar "come-from-nowhere" candidate was Jimmy Carter. Inflation quadrupled, unemployment tripled, and credit card interest rates also quadrupled, and haven't changed much since. He had no opinions of his own either, but he did do as instructed from those that put him there. Earlier this week Barak Hussain Obama stated that he would do all he could to help BLACK americans. As if black history month, National association for the advancement of COLORED people, United NEGRO college fund, Federal minority hiring, Federal contracts for minority owned businesses, and about a ZILLION other entitlement programs aren't enough. When the Democrats forced affirmative action on us forty years ago, we were told that it was a TEMPORARY measure to help the underprivileged, to get them started, to get the ball rolling for future generations. I want a president that will help ALL Americans, not just the black ones and muslim ones.
    TIMINATOR

90mphRAGE
    Can we all agree on one thing?
    THEY ARE ALL FULL OF IT, AND SOMEONE IN THEIR SHADOW HAS AN ULTERIOR MOTIVE!!!!!
    I have to vote Obama mostly for one reason. I liked McCain in 2000, but he's voted with that dumb s**t Bush 91%. If it was half or less, I'd go with him. I'd like just one election where we don't have to chose the one we believe less evil, rather the one that's most great.
    :devil: CHENEY/SATAN '08:devil:
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but mine is the only one that counts!

SeaSlut
    take the test
    http://www.barackobamatest.com/?fuseaction=home.options
    a very small number of lawmakers saw this problem for what it was, and were willing to stand up to the power of Fannie and Freddie—and I am proud to say that John McCain was one of them. In 2005, he joined a small group of Republican Senators to cosponsor the Federal Housing Enterprise Regulatory Reform Act, the strongest legislation introduced up to that time to control Fannie and Freddie.
    In a statement, John McCain noted that “For years I have been concerned about the regulatory structure that governs Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac…and the sheer magnitude of these companies and the role they play in the housing market…If Congress does not act, American taxpayers will continue to be exposed to the enormous risk that Fannie and Freddie pose to the housing market, the overall financial system, and the economy as a whole.”
    Democrats blocked this legislation!!

centerhill condor
    You know what David Duke and Barack Obama have in common?
    Neither of them think black people ought to own guns
    that is some funny...
    Earlier this week Barak Hussain Obama stated that he would do all he could to help BLACK americans. TIMINATOR
    He's a little late to the party. According to the most recent census data the income gap between blacks and whites is shrinking, black females leading the charge with 79% increasing income...as usual, you white males are dragging up the rear with the smallest gains (9%).
    Fannie/Freddie or frannie as they are now known was the way for the commies to make us all equal in housing opportunity irrespective of ability to pay! Of course, the dems blocked the attempts to do away with duo because frannie was lobbying like crazy to continue the fraud! Chriss dodd was the #1 check casher.
    Where's the investigation? How come these former employees get big fat bonuses after the company goes "socialized"?
    Alan Greenspan along with milton freedman have repeatedly stated on the record that these are not sustainable models. Privatized profits and socialized risks....
    CC

TIMINATOR
    I read today that the CEOs of fannie and freddie WON'T be getting their separation "golden parachute" millions. Score one for the good guys! TIMINATOR

SeaSlut
    I read today that the CEOs of fannie and freddie WON'T be getting their separation "golden parachute" millions. Score one for the good guys! TIMINATOR
    Part of the problem is that they were getting 28 million per year to run thease companies into the grave.

90mphRAGE
    Screw everyone! I'm moving to Mexico. The weather is better. So is the beer. There's also fewer mexicans, more english speaking people and more jobs! Lets don't forget they haven't started a war lately. Canada should build a fence to keep us all out when the shit goes sour.
    Keep it up Bush lovers!!!!!!!
    P.S.
    If you need to reach me, call my help line in Bombay!
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast