Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat club

dabeer222
    Looking for family oriented boat / social club. We own a vacation home in Havasu and are looking for other families to hang out with
    Thanks

hkunz
    LOL, we do the same... Trying to get away from the crazies takes some doing sometimes. As soon as we figure it out, the kids want to go hang in the Channel.
    I got a day job this year, so we don't get to Havasu as much as we have in years past, but i know we'll be there over Labor Day, and the week after.

Ziggy
    Join enough of these boat forums and join in some of the social events and you will make friends, some you will keep others you will not.

dabeer222
    Join enough of these boat forums and join in some of the social events and you will make friends, some you will keep others you will not.
    Thanks for the update. This is all new stuff for me. Where do I go on this site to see more possibilities?
    STEVE

dabeer222
    LOL, we do the same... Trying to get away from the crazies takes some doing sometimes. As soon as we figure it out, the kids want to go hang in the Channel.
    I got a day job this year, so we don't get to Havasu as much as we have in years past, but i know we'll be there over Labor Day, and the week after.
    Thanks for the update. This is all new stuff for me. Where do I go on this site to see more possibilities?
    STEVE

HDF WATERDOG
    Myself and a few other boats usally meet in the Channel the first Sunday thru Wed between 10 and 11 AM. Come on by.

mike37
    follow the links and you will find some good peeps

dabeer222
    follow the links and you will find some good peeps
    Thanks for that
    Is anyone interested in starting a boating club and or winter desert riding club

HTM2
    Hey There, This Is Htm2 We Just Started A Boat Club And You Don't Have To Own A Htm To Be Part Of It, It Is For Fun And Friendship, We Are Planning Our Trip For The End Of The Season, Like Lake Of The Ozarks, And Trips To Glamis, If Anyone Is Interested, Contact Us On Our New Web Site That Is Under Construction, Or My Space, Htm2boats..... And No We Don't Push Our Boats, Or Service On You,, We Are All Family Here, It Is Fun To Have A Lot Of Friends To Hang Out With On And Off The Lake,, Wens,, Nights We Meet At Javelina's For Taco Night, Than Every Sunday Morning It Is Off To Topock For Breakfast Than Off To The Sand Bar For Some Fun It In The Sun Followed By Dinner At Chey's Just Look For Us On The Htm2 Boats....

dabeer222
    Thats good cause we have an Ebbtide. What lake is Javalinas on and what is the website you have
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast