Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Washington, Idaho and Oregon jetters

Thought I might post up this link to a gathering over the Labor Day weekend.
    We had 57 boats turn up last year and this year is expected to be better.
    Reply or PM me if you have any questions.......john
    http://www.performanceboats.com/html...ead.php?t=1825

TAPPED OUT
    Where is this shindig supposed to be at?

Where is this shindig supposed to be at?
    Hey TO, this is over at Potholes Reservoir (sp?) off I-90 by Moses Lake.
    It's a 23,000 acre warm water lake with tons of small sandy islands and inlets so there's always someplace you can tuck away out of any wind that may come up.
    There's a state park and a private campground on the lake and then the city of Moses Lake is about 30 minutes away with lots of hotels, motels, parts stores and the essentials.
    Love to have you hook up with the gang. There's a pretty large contingent that comes from the Snohomish County area and you'd could caravan over with some of them.

TAPPED OUT
    If I am able to get the day off I will be there. Sound like it should be a fun time, I always wanted to go over there and check it out but have been too busy.

TAPPED OUT
    I probally wont be caravaning with anyone from Snohomish County, I am over here in spokane county. Fairchild AFB.

I probally wont be caravaning with anyone from Snohomish County, I am over here in spokane county. Fairchild AFB.
    Oh hell yah, that's a easy drive from Spokane. I'll pm you some cell numbers so when you're coming we can make sure we hook up (it's a huge lake).
    By the way, Thanks for Serving.......take care......john

devanwon
    were is this at in relation to portland oregon? I am here and would look at coming up, anyone from this area going?? someone to caravan with.

TAPPED OUT
    I should be ready to go by labor day. I just had to rebuild my motor and did some mods to it, spun a bearing two weeks ago. Then just my luck I started my new engine on the trailer to let it run for a bit and saw gas leaking from the tank. The dam fiberglass tank has pin holes in it where the 10% ethanol gas ate away the resin. I have a new plastic tank coming and should be here tommorow or wednsday. Hopefully it wont take much to put it back in (it is a under the bow tank what a pain in the ass). Hopefully I will be able to go out for some short cruises by the end of this week to break it in a little.

were is this at in relation to portland oregon? I am here and would look at coming up, anyone from this area going?? someone to caravan with.
    Pat of Wicked Boats is bringing up one of his (I think it's the blowninjectedalcohol burning Wicked#4) from Nevada. Depending on what way he's going, you could maybe hook up with him on the way up. There's also some coming from Southern Washington (Longview area) and you could probably hook up with them as well.
    My mapping program recommends you go Hwy 84 and then head north up to Moses Lake from there.
    Let me know if you're coming up and I'll try to get you hooked up with some of them.
    Good luck with the tank swap Tapped Out, get that thing done so you make it.
    John

Okay folks. Were up to 36 of the regulars confirmed. Figuring there's many more of the regular gang that we haven't heard from yet and the fact that we're still a month away, last years count of 57 boats is in serious jeapordy. Gotta love that!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast